Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > New to Bluidkiti's Recovery Forums? > New Member Check In
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

New Member Check In Make sure to stop by here and say hello!

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-02-2020, 09:37 AM   #1
Jan

Default New to group

I am new to this group. Been checking things out on here for a few days. Enough that I understand why my Dr recommended this site to me. I am thankful for him.
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jan For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2020, 09:48 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

Hey Sbrokefarmer, It is great having you join us here. Please make yourself at home and let us know if you need help with anything. I am glad that you like the site. Feel free to pass it on. I look forward to hearing more from you. Have a great Monday!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 11:25 AM   #3
Jan

I have been on Lortab for i don't know how many years many years. I have had 6 spinal surgeries and chronic pain. Looking at another major surgery in April. When I say major, I mean top of my spine to bottom. In order for pain meds to help at surgery time, I need to get off them, but I need to get off them anyway. I am on medical Marijuana as well. I was taking 3 Lortab per day and I've weaned myself down to 1/2 pill per day. That last half is tough for me to give up. Help!
Old 01-17-2021, 08:25 AM   #4
StephanieDolzall
Old Timer

Post Re: Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
I have been on Lortab for i don't know how many years many years. I have had 6 spinal surgeries and chronic pain. Looking at another major surgery in April. When I say major, I mean top of my spine to bottom. In order for pain meds to help at surgery time, I need to get off them, but I need to get off them anyway. I am on medical Marijuana as well. I was taking 3 Lortab per day and I've weaned myself down to 1/2 pill per day. That last half is tough for me to give up. Help!
You can do this... We are here to help. 1 thing I understand is health issues and pain. I have 6 different issues with my spine from top to bottom, crumbling, creating osteophytes, spondylitis, degenerative disc, degenerative joint, deforming and taking the spinal cord with it, and I could go on and on. I also have Fibromyalgia and Lupus, plus other health issues. I don't say that to gain sympathy, I say it to explain that pain is no stranger in my life. But I am 100% clean and sober.

My sobriety date is June 4th, 2001. God is good and the support of those in recovery is essential to my (our) recovery. Pray, cry, reach out in recovery, and keep on going. 5 seconds, 5 minutes, 5 hours and 24 hours at a time... we can do this.

Praying for you.

StephanieDolzall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 09:56 AM   #5
Jan

Default Support in time of need!

Thanks for the encouragement! I need all I can get! Say a prayer for me!
Old 01-18-2021, 10:43 PM   #6
StephanieDolzall
Old Timer

Definitely praying for you.

StephanieDolzall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 04:59 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

Praying for you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 12:39 PM   #8
Larrylive

Welcome friends,

I'm just doing my (un)usual cruise through history, as I remembered I was an addict.
God is good. I hope you are too.

Be Well,
Larry
Post New ThreadReply