Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-01-2022, 05:49 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - April

April 1: You must push back and fight against the darkness of the world because it will obliterate the light of God. You do this by faith and understanding the truth of the Word. Do your utmost to walk in light and life. John 1:3-4 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2022, 06:51 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 2: By My Spirit, I will cause you to examine and restate everything you believe. It is time for you to clearly know and understand what your faith consists of. It is important at this time for you to walk wholly and undeniably in truth. This process will bring spiritual elevation and stability, which will become the platform where you can stand in unwavering allegiance to My kingdom. It will require an examination of what you believe and your position in the light of My Word. Maintain an open and discerning spirit, and do not be afraid to make adjustments. John 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Old 04-03-2022, 06:24 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 3: You can now make great inroads that will help in accessing what has been beyond your reach until now. There are things that you needed to deal with before moving on. You are at the very cusp of beginning a new phase of existence. Enter it with clean hands and a pure heart. Psalm 24:3-5 Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Old 04-04-2022, 05:45 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 4: The hindrances that you have encountered are beginning to dissipate. Stay on the path of progression and keep moving. Your goals are in sight and can be achieved if you are diligent. Stay steady and be persistent. Psalm 84:5-8 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca [weeping], they make it a spring; the rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength; each one appears before God in Zion.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:25 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 5: There are a few changes in your mindset that are necessary in this season if you wish to progress and be more productive. They will be small adjustments that will serve you well. This is not a time to be set in your ways. Be flexible. Ephesians 4:11-16 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head, Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:41 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 6: Watch for distractions that take you away from faith, truth, and righteousness. Keep your gaze fixed on Me and be sensitive to My leading. Make every effort to be still, and refuse to allow your emotions to take you off course. This will take concentration and effort, but will be worth it all. 2 Corinthians 4:18 While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Old 04-07-2022, 05:52 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 7: Regardless of your current situation or condition, you must make every effort to rise up into the realm of the Spirit to see, discern, and receive divine instruction. Put aside all fear and doubt, and come boldly before My throne of grace. I have not abandoned you and never will. Strengthen your resolve and come. Proverbs 2:3-5 Yes, if you cry out for discernment, and lift up your voice for understanding, if you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures; then you will understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
Old 04-08-2022, 06:36 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 8: I see you and know what you have been through and the sacrifices that you have made. You have been faithful all the way and not wavered from your commitment and dedication to Me, says the Lord. Your strength and courage have not gone unnoticed. You will be rewarded. Revelation 22:12 And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
Old 04-09-2022, 06:30 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 9: The most valuable and effective currency you have is prayer. The time you spend in My presence will produce the greatest and most lasting benefits. Seek for that which no man can take away, and no worldly system can devalue. Be rich in righteousness and good works. Matthew 6:18-21 Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:10 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 10: Times are changing, and you must adopt a mindset of flexibility. Be sensitive to My leading, and be ready to make changes that will insure that you are where you need to be. My path is a narrow one, and your obedience is the key to walking with Me, says the Lord. Stay close! Romans 6:16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?
Old 04-11-2022, 06:36 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 11: Be diligent and always do your best. When you seem to hit a brick wall, do not view it as a failure; rather see it as an opportunity to learn and grow. You are sometimes too hard on yourself, so accept the fact that you will make mistakes. Pick yourself up, ask for wisdom, and try again. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Old 04-12-2022, 06:50 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 12: In a dream I was walking through a forest, and a man approached me and gave me a container of rare herbs and spices that he had gathered. I was delighted and inspired, so I processed the herbs and spices he had given me and made them into an ointment, which I was able to share with others. I believe the interpretation of the dream is whatever Jesus gives us is a gift that we can both internalize and share.1 Timothy 6:17-19 Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
Old 04-13-2022, 05:54 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 13: Having a setback does not mean that your forward motion has been thwarted. Do not get discouraged or lose hope. Your power is in moving forward even when you cannot see through the fog. Be strong and stay steady; one step at a time, one day at a time. I see your plight, and I am your strength. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Old 04-14-2022, 06:45 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 14: Even though you feel like I am a billion miles away sometimes, I am as close as your breath. But you must quiet your thoughts and emotions and be really still to know My presence. Do not doubt your ability to look for Me and find Me. Allow Me to fill your heart with peace that is beyond your human understanding. Come and let us have sweet fellowship together, says the Lord. Acts 17:26-29a And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being.
Old 04-15-2022, 05:49 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 15: Do not underestimate the power and work of the enemy, but also do not underestimate the power that I have given you to overcome and be victorious. I have heard your prayers, and I will give you the strength and the wisdom necessary to succeed. Rise up in faith and be done with fear. The time has come for progression. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Post New ThreadReply