Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-16-2019, 06:03 AM   #91
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 16: Rejoicing in My goodness brings you into the glory of the land of the living, and brings you into the place where I can bless you exceedingly and abundantly beyond all that you can believe. If you can allow the understanding that I bring you today and bring to life a rejoicing spirit within you, then you shall indeed receive all that is available in this season, says the Lord.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2019, 07:26 AM   #92
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 18: The end times are upon you. Therefore, watch and pray. Remain in a position of readiness. Stay close to Me. Walk and talk with Me. I will keep you in safety if you do so. Do not allow the distractions of the world to come into your life.
Old 11-23-2019, 04:57 AM   #93
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 23: You are entering into a season of light. The light that brings revelation and reveals My presence is upon you. Even though darkness is increasing on earth, My glory shall rest upon those who are Mine, says the Lord. You shall begin to shine forth in My kingdom, so be filled with joy. For, it is the season to do so. Isaiah 60:1-2 Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.
Old 11-25-2019, 04:32 AM   #94
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 25: John 15:7 “"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.” This is My word to you! This is My promise. Abide is to remain in, connected to, and to not become different. Today, come to Me and renew your relationship with Me. Come and walk with Me, and we shall then talk to each other. Become one with Me!
Old 11-30-2019, 06:22 AM   #95
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 30: What I sense now is that the Lord is stepping forward. Stepping closer to you than He has been before. Stepping forth in anticipation of your faith, of your thanksgiving so that He can give to you in this season that which you most need, that which you desire. And, there will also be even those gifts from God in this season that will be complete surprises. They will bring joy and love and a heart full of gratitude for that which God has done for you and will continue to do with you all the days of your life. So, don’t miss the opportunities that He is extending in this season. He’s coming very close. His presence is coming to allow each of you to know that He is with you and He’s for you and He has blessings in this season—some that you are not even aware of. So, only believe and position yourself by faith to receive the presence of the Holy One in this time and in this season.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:46 AM   #96
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 2: (A word from 1.14.19) 2019 will be a glorious time for My people if they guard their hearts with all diligence. Establish a watch over your lives and fight the good fight. This is a year in which multiple blessings are available, so position yourselves to receive them. Extraordinary times are before you, so do not lose heart. Renew your faith and begin again!
Old 12-07-2019, 05:04 AM   #97
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 7: I can see that the hearts of My people are in a better place than they have been. I can see that the hearts of My people are rejoicing because they know that I am for them. I can see them in this present situation and I am filled with joy for the very fact they are coming higher into this new season. There is a process of elevation that is taking place. There is the process of putting worry and fear down that has diminished and brought them into a place of extreme delight and joy in My kingdom, says the Lord. And, this I say, continue this process and do not let the enemy steal from you the joy you have. Be full of joy and the glory of God. Enjoy the journey, says the Most Holy.
Old 12-09-2019, 05:21 AM   #98
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 9: The Lord says: If you will learn to trust in Me, I will be with you. And, when I am with you, I will help you. This you must believe! This is the proper position for your faith to be in. Doubt and unbelief do not receive My blessings. Live in and by faith and then you will receive My blessings. Hebrews 11:1-6 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible. By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks. By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, because God had taken him"; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God. But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Old 12-14-2019, 05:29 AM   #99
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 14: I am speaking to you directly and very personally. I know your situations and I know what is taking place in your circumstances. I know what the enemy is doing to you and what the enemy has planned for you, but I have plans for you as well. If you will depend on My plans and come to know My ways and walk this path that I am establishing before you, then you will receive everything that I have in store for you. On this journey worry is defeated and unbelief is destroyed as you rise to a higher position of faith, knowledge and understanding of Me, says the Lord.
Old 12-16-2019, 06:18 AM   #100
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 16: The path established by God's way in this season is an elevated way, a higher path into the presence of God. This is the place of security, and it is also a place that we can go to hear the word of the Lord. Come and see. Come and hear, says the Lord. I will lead you and show you things you need to know.
Old 12-21-2019, 05:58 AM   #101
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 21: Come to Me My beloved, For, this is the season of joy and peace that the world celebrates. Why can't My people celebrate it even more so? Celebrate; celebrate the birth of Christ. Celebrate the gifts that God has given you, celebrate your life in the Spirit, celebrate those things that you know to be true. For, hard times are coming. Perilous times are already here. Let My joy consume you and take you higher in to the spiritual realm than you are even now. Enjoy the process, says the Lord.
Old 12-23-2019, 05:12 AM   #102
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 23: I am coming to you in this season to amplify your faith. You are a people of faith. Only believe. Begin to use your faith so it can grow. Believe that you are Mine and that I want to be with you. If you believe, I will walk and talk with you in this season.
Old 12-28-2019, 07:20 AM   #103
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 23: I am coming to you in this season to amplify your faith. You are a people of faith. Only believe. Begin to use your faith so it can grow. Believe that you are Mine and that I want to be with you. If you believe, I will walk and talk with you in this season.
Old 12-30-2019, 04:32 AM   #104
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 30: God wants your faith to increase, and He will help the process by amplification. So, ask for the increase and believe. It is time for an elevation of faith! Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Post New ThreadReply