Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2021, 10:57 AM   #2
Rockinbigdaddy

Default ONE STEP AT A TIME

“You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know YOU.” Romans 5:6

What an intense Truth to really embrace with confidence. If the world around you can stand still for just a moment and you can swallow the impact of the significance of the gift you’ve been freely given for YOU, peace will settle within. We as humans have this deep longing to be accepted, valued and loved. A hunger we seek to fulfill in many different ways all throughout our lives. Unfortunately we’ve been contaminated early as youth in the fallen world which impacts our perception. Creating and birthing a performer to accommodate to the world around. Chasing a worldly illusion of love and losing our identity in the process. My parents will love me if... My Spouse will love me if... I’ll be pretty, handsome when... my friends will like me if... I’ll be good enough when... I’ll change but... and it goes on and on.. there’s always a when, if or but when living in the fallen world. The sacrifice we make along the way is isolating who we were born to be to who the world wants us to be. As a butterfly affect this then creates a feeling of being alone; which then can lead to addiction, abusive relationships, self harm, defeated living, contaminated friends, existing without living, losing purpose, jealousy, envy, and choices that go against our morals all for a worldly love that’s illusion based and can be taken away. However we ALL have been given the same unconditional, never wavering, forever guaranteed LOVE for who we are. No matter the sinful nature of our falls we always and forever are loved. For God already has taken in account the mistakes and wrong choices, and still LOVES you anyway. Release the bondage of guilt or unworthiness for what you think you aren’t and embrace the positive qualities of who you are. There are no mistakes with God, He created you for a purpose but you have to make the commitment to change the way you see things in order for your vision to change. Be patient, accept Gods mercy and quit beating yourself up. The worlds darkness isn’t personal against you thats the enemy trying to derail your walk in faith. Take this week as we celebrate the power of Gods love to recognize where you lose your thoughts to the approval of the world and redirect to the source.. Jesus. Rejoice that you have been given the Freedom of bondage from sins and that YOU were worth Jesus dying for.

Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God.” John 11:40
Rockinbigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinbigdaddy For Sharing:
Post New ThreadReply