Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2016, 08:40 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default In the Day of Trouble

Today’s Scripture
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” (Psalm 46:1, NIV)

In the Day of Trouble

God is always present with you. That means at all times, continually, perpetually, throughout all time, God is with you. In your day of trouble, He is there to help you. How is He your help? By providing whatever you need; by opening doors for you; by orchestrating things in your favor. “Help” is specific to your need and we serve a God who is very specific. Because He is always with you, He always knows exactly what you need!

Today, are you facing trouble or adversity? Know that God is with you. Look to Him for help. Trust that He has the answer, and that He is working things out in your favor. As you continue to believe Him and follow His direction, He will lead you in the way that you should go. He will comfort you, revive you, restore you and bless you! He will be your ever-present help because He is forever faithful to His Word!
A Prayer for Today
“Father, thank You for being my ever-present help. I trust today that You are with me, that You are comforting me and restoring my soul. I lift my eyes to You this day. Help me to follow Your commands and honor You as You direct my steps. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”

Joel Osteen
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply