Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11-15-2017, 01:43 PM   #16
dwmoeller

Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:31

Thought: Give more of what you want and get more of what you need.

Dave

dwmoeller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dwmoeller For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2017, 05:29 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 16

Numbers 6:24-26 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’

"Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee." Psalms 118:28

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.” Matthew 18:21-22

To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see. Hebrews 11:1

“Be even-tempered, content with second place, quick to forgive an offense. Forgive as quickly and completely as the Master forgave you” (Colossians 3:13, The Message).

Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. —1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. — Matthew 5:44-45

Proverbs 15:18 A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 07:10 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 17

Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you. “Be strong and courageous, for you are the one who will lead these people to possess all the land I swore to their ancestors I would give them. – Joshua 1:5-6

"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." Ephesians 4:29

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life. Psalm 139:23-2

I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. - Psalm 62:1

Let your conversation be gracious and effective so that you will have the right answer for everyone. Colossians 4:6

For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess. Deuteronomy 30:16

The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. —Zephaniah 3:17

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. — Galatians 6:2

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." 1 John 4:7
Old 11-18-2017, 06:19 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 18

Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken. - Psalm 62:2

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. —2 Peter 3:18

O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you. — Psalm 84:12

"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins." 1 John 4:10
Old 11-19-2017, 05:31 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 19

We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. 1 John 4:13-15

In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths. (TLV) - Proverbs 3:6

1 Peter 4:10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.

For his Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we are God’s children. Romans 8:16

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. — Matthew 5:6

James 1:1-4 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:17 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 20

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word. - Psalm 130:5

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7 NIV)

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. – Psalm 27:14

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. — James 4:7

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name." Psalms 100:4

Jonah 2:9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the LORD.’ ”
Old 11-21-2017, 06:53 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 21

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 4:29

1 Corinthians 16:13-14 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? Psalm 56:4

Accept salvation as a helmet, and the word of God as the sword which the Spirit gives you. Do all this in prayer, asking for God's help. Pray on every occasion, as the Spirit leads. For this reason keep alert and never give up; pray always for all God's people. Ephesians 6:17–18

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. – Philippians 4:6

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. — 2 Corinthians 5:21

Psalm 95:2-3 2 Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. 3 For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:04 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 22

Romans 8:18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

1 Chronicles 16:8 (CEB) Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make His deeds known to all people!

Thought: Tell someone what the Savior means to you.

Be patient, then, my brothers, until the Lord comes. See how patient a farmer is as he waits for his land to produce precious crops. He waits patiently for the autumn and spring rains. James 5:7

That I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks forever! - Psalm 30:12

“O Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation. Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.” Ps. 95:1-3

“See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, for he allows us to be called his children, and we really are!” (1 John 3:1).

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. – 1 Corinthians 15:57

(20) Guard my soul and deliver me. Let me not be ashamed, for I take refuge in you. (21) May integrity and uprightness protect me – for I wait for you. (TLV) - Psalms 25:20-21
Old 11-23-2017, 05:59 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 23

Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else. 1 Thessalonians 5:15

Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. - Psalm 105:1

So God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself; male and female he created them” (Genesis 1:27).

I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. – Psalm 9:1

I Thessalonians 5:11 (NLT): So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. — Hebrews 13:8
Old 11-24-2017, 06:33 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 24

(20) Guard my soul and deliver me. Let me not be ashamed, for I take refuge in you. (21) May integrity and uprightness protect me – for I wait for you. (TLV) - Psalms 25:20-21

Do everything in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" Ecclesiastes 3:1

Let us come to him with thanksgiving. Let us sing psalms of praise to him. - Psalm 95:2

“Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” – Psalm 119:105

“Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other” (Romans 12:10).

If the LORD delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand. —Psalm 37:23-24

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18
Old 11-25-2017, 03:25 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 25

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content." Philippians 4:11

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one. John 10:28-30

The LORD is my light and my salvation — whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life — of whom shall I be afraid? —Psalm 27:1
Old 11-26-2017, 06:24 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 26

Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name. - Psalm 100:4

But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life. Titus 3:4-7

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

For no word from God will ever fail. Luke 1:37

Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness. Colossians 2:7

Show proper respect to everyone” 1 Peter 2:17

I Thessalonians 5:15 (NLT): See that no one pays back evil for evil, but always try to do good to each other and to all people.
Post New ThreadReply