Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-24-2023, 07:49 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Daily Spiritual Meditations - October 26

Standing Firm - Shoes of Peace Day 26 by SGLY Ministry

For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 NKJV.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace as Isaiah prophesied.

Jesus’ is a peacemaker who brought Jew and Gentile together as one. “For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us.” Ephesians 2:14 NLT

Jesus brings peace with God to those who believe and receive Him as Savior. “Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,” Romans 5:1 KJV

“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.” Matthew 5:9 KJV.
When we put on the Armor and wear the Shoes of Peace we are walking in the Spirit, with Jesus, and are bringing His gospel of peace to the world. For, “…all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;” 2 Corinthians 5:18 KJV.

Prayer: Dear God, thank you for the gift of salvation I have received through faith in Your Son, Jesus Christ, Prince of Peace, whose death on the cross has reconciled me to You and brought peace to me with other believers.
2 Corinthians 5:18 says that through this You have given me a ministry of reconciliation, meaning I should be wearing the Shoes of Christ’s Peace daily, walking in faith, and in the Spirit, and sharing the gospel of peace with all I meet. Please help me to remember to do this so I may fulfill the ministry you have given me to do. Thank You God. Amen.

Today: Thank God for sending us the Prince of Peace.
Wear the Shoes of the Gospel of Peace everywhere you go and Share the Good News of Christ’s Peace with everyone you meet.
For Jesus Himself said: “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.” Mark 16:15 NKJV.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2023, 07:49 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

Today’s Scripture: “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”
(1 Peter 5:7, NIV)

Cast Your Cares

God cares so much about you today. Not only does He love and care about you, He cares about the things that concern you as well. If you have concerns, worry or anxiety about something in your life today—finances, relationships, your job or anything else—know that your heavenly Father already has a plan to take care of those things for you. It’s a good plan, and He wants to show Himself strong on your behalf.

Scripture reminds us that the lilies of the field and the birds of the air are cared for, how much more will your heavenly Father take care of you? Today, cast your anxiety on Him and trust that He is going to take care of you. Refuse to dwell on your problems and don’t allow them to steal your peace and joy any longer. Instead, meditate on His Word and confess His promises over your life. Cast your cares on Him and experience His peace, joy and blessing all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today: “Father, thank You for loving me and caring for me. I cast my cares on You and trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I set my mind on You and look for Your goodness in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Joel Osteen
Old 10-24-2023, 07:49 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Life can get weary sometime. The routine toil day after day could easily overwhelm us. Where will we go then? What will we do? How will we find solace? Only by taking it all to God Almighty and hear Him say these very words: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, I will give you rest".

Interestingly the invitation is forever open, it is us finding time to attend to it that prevents us from enjoying it's benefits.

In Matthew 6:33 we read: "Seek ye first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

Often times our burden gets heavier because we have not sought after God first. Let us set aside a regular prayer time and list all our needs at His feet and see if His invitation stands true in our case.

Coffee with Jesus
Old 10-24-2023, 07:49 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

Our Heavenly Father's love towards us is great!

Deuteronomy 32:10 'In a desert land He found him, in a barren and howling waste. He shielded him and cared for him; He guarded him as the apple of His eye.'

- How great is our Heavenly Father's love towards us!
- Even in the most difficult of times, He shields us and cares for us.
- Even when we have no faith, He remains faithful to us each day.
- His most tender and compassionate care reaches out to us constantly.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are the great, faithful restorer. You can lift me up out of the howling wastelands and care for me in the most wonderful way. Amen.

Kind Regards
Pastor Andrew & Vanessa Roebert
Old 10-24-2023, 07:49 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

Take time each day to renew your spirit

Renewal

My faith in the Higher Power reassures and renews me—mind, body, and spirit.

I take time each day to renew my spirit, knowing that the benefits will be blessings beyond measure. I begin in the silence of prayer. In the silence, I let go of outer distractions and focus on the spirit of God within. God fills the silence with love and peace and contentment.

As the spirit of God surrounds me, I remember that I am God’s beloved child. I welcome God’s guidance and inspiration into my life. Breathing in, breathing out, I concentrate on the beauty of God’s spirit in me. I am renewed in mind and spirit, and I thank God for the wisdom and understanding I need to make good and right decisions.
Be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and … clothe yourselves with the new self, created according to the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.—Ephesians 4:23-24

Daily Word
Old 10-24-2023, 07:50 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name

Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. ~ Psalm 103:1-5

Let us re-read the scripture above once again and make a conscious effort to praise the Lord this morning.

* Let us praise the Lord for all the benefits in our lives.
* Let us praise the Lord for forgiving our sins.
* Let us praise the Lord for healing our diseases.
* Let us praise the Lord for redeeming our lives from the pit.
* Let us praise the Lord for crowning us with love and compassion.
* Let us praise the Lord for satisfying our desires with good things.
* Let us praise the Lord for renewing our youth like the eagles.
* Let us just praise the name of our Lord!

Amen! Have a blessed day.

Coffee with Jesus
Post New ThreadReply