Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-24-2014, 08:25 AM   #46
BW1
Super Moderator

For you will go out with joy, and be led forth with peace; the mountains, and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. ~ Isaiah 55:12 (NASB)
BW1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2014, 01:14 PM   #48
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 24

Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice. Psalm 112:5

Rather, you must grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. All glory to Him, both now and forever! Amen. 2 Peter 3:18

Psalm 40:1 - 1 I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 12:00 PM   #50
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 25

I made haste, and did not delay To keep Your commandments. Psalm 119:60

God saved you by His grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Ephesians 2:8

2 Peter 1:2 - 2 May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:11 AM   #51
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 26

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

Oh, how generous and gracious our Lord was! He filled me with the faith and love that come from Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 1:14

Psalm 3:5 - 5 I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the Lord was watching over me.

John 14:27 — Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:41 AM   #52
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 27

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, Hebrews 12:1

Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Psalm 25:5

Romans 5:1 - 1 Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 07-28-2014, 09:50 AM   #53
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 28

I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14

A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare. Proverbs 15:1

Psalm 56:9 - 9 My enemies will retreat when I call to you for help. This I know: God is on my side!
Old 07-29-2014, 09:37 AM   #54
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 29

I will never forget Your precepts, For by them You have given me life. Psalm 119:93

Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come. Jeremiah 33:3

James 1:12 - 12 God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #56
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 30

You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:14,16

Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it. 1 Peter 3:15

Psalm 146:6 - 6 He made heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them. He keeps every promise forever.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:28 AM   #58
bluidkiti
Administrator

July 31

But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. John 1:12-13

I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer. Psalm 120:1

Romans 5:8 - 8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

John 14:6 — Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Post New ThreadReply