Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-16-2024, 05:02 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 16: Rainbow colors shining bright, Promising victory in the fight, Against evil of the darkest night, Maintaining goodness, truth and right, Standing strong as one in Christ, To the end, eternal life. John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2024, 07:49 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 17: You are about to shift from what you deemed important, or even vital, to a value system that reflects spiritual reality more completely. The shift will be subtle enough that you might not be aware of it until some time passes. You are receiving spiritual training through the things you suffer. Do not lose your balance in this time, says the Lord. Hebrews 5:8 Though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
Old 03-18-2024, 05:25 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 18: Examine yourself to see where and who you are. You are not who or where you were in the past, and you are not yet who you will be in the future. The rest of your life is before you to fashion in whatever way is most beneficial to you. Make decisions that will change you for the better both physically and spiritually. Psalm 84:5-6 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a spring; the rain also covers it with pools.
Old 03-19-2024, 07:44 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 19: Take stock of what has transpired so that you can perceive the breakthrough you are now experiencing. Breaking through is not necessarily a one-time event; it is the process of moving forward triumphantly and perceiving your progress, whether great or small. James 1:12 God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
Old 03-20-2024, 05:30 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 20: Step into the power of My Spirit, says the Lord, and leave all worries behind. Be reminded that I am with you to lead, guide, and direct your steps and to shelter you in times of trouble. Do not allow fear to undermine your faith in Me. Ephesians 4:23-24 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.
Old 03-21-2024, 06:52 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 21: In a dream I saw a fish bowl with one fish in it, then I saw a cat trying to catch the fish with its paw. So, I put a lid on the bowl to protect it, and the next day the fish had suffocated. I believe the dream means that we can protect those we care about, but not to the point of suffocation. We all need to have the room to grow and breathe. Luke 6:31 And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.
Old 03-22-2024, 06:42 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 22: There are tasks that need to be taken care of, and you really do not want to do what you must do. Procrastination does not help the situation, so dive in and get it done. You will be glad when you have put it behind you and have the freedom to forge ahead. Proverbs 13:4 The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; but the soul of the diligent shall be made rich.
Old 03-23-2024, 05:36 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 23: It is impossible to see what is ahead of you, but your consolation is the comfort in knowing that I am with you, says the Lord. I will pick you up when you are down, show you the way when you are lost, and fill you up when you are empty. I am your all in all. Romans 8:18-21 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Old 03-24-2024, 06:59 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 24: Allow Me to transform you, says the Lord. What you do matters far less than who you are in Me. I am looking over the face of the whole earth to find those whose hearts are in sync with Mine. I want you to walk and live in the Spirit with no distance between us. Come and be unified; become one with Me. John 17:20-21 I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
Old 03-25-2024, 06:38 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 25: This is a time when you will inspect and review what you have done recently. This is not a bad thing. It will show you what you did well and where you made mistakes. You will have opportunities to make corrections before you move on to the next phase. Just be sure that you do not dump down in self-blame and condemnation, which will not be productive. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Old 03-26-2024, 06:03 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 26: Take each day as it comes, and refuse to allow your thoughts to dwell on the future and what could or might happen. Anything you come up with will only be conjecture and not useful to you or anyone else. Spend your energy on where you are and what you have been given to do today, and put your faith and trust in Me to be with you every step of the way, says the Lord. Matthew 6:33-34 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Old 03-27-2024, 07:19 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 27: Subconscious patterns of behavior will begin to surface so that you can deal with them consciously. There are things that make no rational sense that you can now face and correct. But, you must refuse to allow condemnation to be part of the process. Rise up and demonstrate your potential. I am with you to help you and give you guidance, says the Lord. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 03-28-2024, 07:28 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 28: Strive to walk in the light of My presence and power. It is in the darkness that worry takes over and causes you to lose hope. Know that I am with you to carry you through dark days and nights, but you must seek to live in the Spirit where darkness has no place. Rise up to a new level of faith and security, says the Lord. Colossians 1:13-14 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
Old 03-29-2024, 07:45 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 29: When you encounter a situation that seems impossible to deal with, do not panic. Take the time to consider your options and ask for divine guidance. I will give you wisdom, says the Lord, and will make a way where there seems to be no way. But, you first must quiet your soul and be still so that you can receive direction. James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Old 03-30-2024, 06:31 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 30: Take things as they come and be aware that what you envisioned this time to be was not exactly how it turned out. Be flexible when you make plans, and put your trust in Me to lead you in the way you should go. I know the beginning from the end, and I will not lead you astray, says the Lord. Psalm 18:32 It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect.
Post New ThreadReply