Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Lounge > General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

General Forum A place to share about everything else.

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #1
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Default Hugs and good thoughts heading your way.

Quote:
Take another deep breath, as you become willing to release the fear of being loved, including the fear that if you are loved, you could be manipulated, tricked, used, abandoned, rejected, persecuted, or in other ways hurt.With another deep breath, allow all these fears from any lifetime to be lifted and carried away.

Doreen Virtue

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2014, 01:53 PM   #2
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
I affirm the following: I see myself having a consciousness of oneness with the presence and power of God. I see myself ever aware of the power of God within me as the source of everything I desire. I see myself confidently calling upon the Presence to supply my every need. I love all expressions of God unconditionally, knowing the truth of all that is. I walk through life with the happy companionship of my Godself, and joyfully express the goodness that I am. My wisdom and understanding of Spirit increases, and I express more fully each day the inner beauty and strength of my true being.

Don't just say "I love you, show it!"

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 07-30-2014, 01:28 AM   #3
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Transform your life into something filled with gladness.

With your eyes closed, and in a comfortable position, take two or three very deep cleansing breaths. Visualize a beautiful cloud of emerald-green light surrounding you. As you breathe in, you take this healing energy into your lungs, your cells, and your heart.

Doreen Virtue

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 07-31-2014, 11:59 PM   #4
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

EVERYDAY MIRACLES
There is within each of us the possibility of magnificence. Every moment is an opportunity to make it manifest. Let the spirit awaken you to a miraculous life.

In understanding ourselves, we come to understand the world. In allowing ourselves to heal, we become the healers of the world. In praying for peace, we become bringers of peace."

Marianne Williamson

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 08-01-2014, 07:25 PM   #5
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

August 1 Meditation

As you take a very deep breath, visualize yourself breathing in the color green. As you exhale completely, see yourself breathing out the color yellow. Next, breathe in the color blue as deeply as you can, and breathe out the color orange. Then, draw in the color purple with your breath, seeing the purple entering all of your cells and your bloodstream. Finally, breathe out the color red completely. Repeat this entire process three times.

Doreen Virtue

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 08-02-2014, 02:32 PM   #6
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Aug 02, 2014
When you are willing to understand your family better, to heal an old family wound, or simply to express more gratitude and love for your family— you literally grow up and grow into another level of freedom and abundance in your life. Your willingness to understand your family helps you to realize who you really are and what your life is really for.

Robert Holden Ph.D.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 08-03-2014, 06:58 PM   #7
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Giraffes:

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/symbo...f-giraffe.html

Quote:
DAILY GUIDANCE FROM YOUR ANGELS

Powerful healing messages about your life purpose, relationships, world events, and more - directly from your angels. Let their beautiful energies guide you.

We angels kiss you with gratitude, as you shine upon one another His holy and Divine grace and love.

Doreen Virtue

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 08-04-2014, 03:00 PM   #8
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Aug 04, 2014
Your guardian angels and other members of the angelic realm are happy to help you release the effects of negative and fearful thinking. After all, the angels’ purpose is to bring your consciousness to the realization of God’s love. So, it is their great pleasure to help you clear away the residue of anything that blocks your awareness of love.

Doreen Virtue

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 08-06-2014, 02:48 AM   #9
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Aug 05, 2014

It’s easy to become entangled in problems and difficulties. You probably feel stuck at times, as if you just can’t move forward in your life. But the solution may be as simple as setting aside just 20 minutes a day, every day, to meditate. Start by sitting comfortably (or lying down if you prefer), closing your eyes, and just relaxing. Loosen your muscles and start to pay attention to your breathing, noticing areas of tension. Send your body a message: Everything is fine, everything is at peace. Relax, take it easy. Ask each muscle to let go of tension and tightness. Let scattered thoughts float gently out of your mind, and ask your mind to block out the clamoring voices that usually bombard you—one by one if necessary. Take one thing at a time, one problem at a time. Live this moment intensely—this precious, unique moment of grace, light, and elevation—by letting go and surrendering.

Brian L. Weiss M.D.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 08-07-2014, 11:29 AM   #10
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Aug 07, 2014
The fastest way to bring more wonderful examples of abundance into your personal experience is to take constant notice of the wonderful things that are already there. The abundance that you allow is always a perfect match to your expectation.

Esther and Jerry Hicks

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 08-08-2014, 04:48 AM   #11
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
Aug 08, 2014

Another powerful question is, “When is your father (or fathering influence) at his happiest?” The same question goes for your mother also. These questions often draw a hush from the class. Most people have little or no idea how their parents define happiness or when they are at their happiest. Exploring these questions can give you a precious insight into who your parents really are. You get to meet them adult to adult and soul to soul. You see past the role they played for you and appreciate more of their original nature. In doing so, you move beyond the story of your relationship to an even greater experience of love.

Robert Holden Ph.D.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 08-09-2014, 03:02 AM   #12
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Quote:
“Forgiveness of myself and others releases me from the past. Forgiveness is the answer to almost every problem. Forgiveness is a gift to myself. I forgive, and I set myself free.”

Louise Hay

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 08-11-2014, 03:24 AM   #13
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

August 10

Powerful healing messages about your life purpose, relationships, world events, and more - directly from your angels. Let their beautiful energies guide you.

You are an angel, and you are a blessing to the world.

Doreen Virtue

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 08-11-2014, 03:28 AM   #14
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Aug 11, 2014

You have angels assisting you in your service work, so approach your giving with your Heavenly teammates, and do not hesitate to call upon us to support your service work.

Doreen Virtue

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Old 08-12-2014, 07:06 AM   #15
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2014

Angels watch over us personally and always know what is best for us.

Doreen Virtue

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

Post New ThreadClosed Thread