Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2021, 06:10 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - March

March 1

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. — Proverbs 24:3-4

The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Romans 8:16

Titus 2:11 11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.

Like newborn babies, you must crave pure spiritual milk so that you will grow into a full experience of salvation. Cry out for this nourishment. 1 Peter 2:2
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2021, 06:06 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

Isaiah 26:12 – Lord, you will grant us peace; all we have accomplished is really from you.

We are made right in God’s sight when we trust in Jesus Christ to take away our sins. Romans 3:22

"Be anxious for nothing, but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)
Old 03-03-2021, 06:02 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3

Psalm 37:3 – Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. — Proverbs 25:21

For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 1 John 5:4

Isaiah 55:8-9 ““For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
Old 03-04-2021, 06:05 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. Ephesians 6:11

Psalm 25:6,7 NIV Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD.

Psalm 18:28 You, Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light.

Psalm 18:30-32 30 As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. 31 For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? 32 It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.

Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.””
Old 03-05-2021, 06:13 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5

I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. — Psalm 130:5

Philippians 4:19-20 19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. 20 To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Thessalonians 5:19 19 Do not quench the Spirit.

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Jeremiah 17:7 – Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord.

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging." (Psalm 46:1-3)

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. —Romans 8:1-2

Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.””
Old 03-06-2021, 04:31 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged Deuteronomy 31:8

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 – But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." So, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities for the sake of Christ; for whenever I am weak, then I am strong.

Joshua 1:9 – I hereby command you: Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

"I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for." Jeremiah 29:11
Old 03-07-2021, 07:07 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 11 and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you, 12 so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews 13:8

You know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. — John 14:17-18

He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done. — Proverbs 19:17
Old 03-08-2021, 06:12 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8

Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor. Proverbs 21:21

Galatians 5:22-26 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Psalm 91:4a – He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust.

John 14:23 – If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Colossians 4:6 – Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.

Be Joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. — Romans 12:12

In my distress I called to the Lord, and He answered me. From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help, and You listened to my cry. — Jonah 2:2

Jesus said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” — John 8:12

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.”
Old 03-09-2021, 05:42 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9

1 Corinthians 13:7 (NIV) Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ?—Philippians 4:13 NKJV

Psalm 96:2 (NIV) Sing to the Lord, praise His name. Proclaim His salvation day after day.

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

John 14:6 – Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 11:25-26 – Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

Deuteronomy 31:6b – Your God, the Lord himself, will be with you. He will not fail you or abandon you.

Put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love. — Psalm 130:7
Old 03-10-2021, 05:26 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10

Brothers, continue to think about the things that are good and worthy of praise. Think about the things that are true and honorable and right and pure and beautiful and respected. —Philippians 4:8

Philippians 2:3-5 – Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus.

Galatians 5:22-23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold f it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:12-14)

Deuteronomy 15:7-8 NIV If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother. Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs.

1 Peter 3:15 “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,”

John 8:12 12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
Old 03-11-2021, 05:19 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 11

You, Lord, reign forever; your throne endures from generation to generation. Lamentations 5:19

Galatians 5:22-23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Psalm 37:4 – Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone; the new has come! — 2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV

Though we were spiritually dead because of the things we did against God, He gave us new life with Christ. — Ephesians 2:5

1 Timothy 4:12-16 12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. 13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. 14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you. 15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?
Old 03-12-2021, 05:00 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12

Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Philippians 4:8

Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. -- Psalm 105:1-4

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. -- Psalm 9:9,10

The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honor them. I will satisfy them with a long life and give them my salvation." -- Psalm 91:14-16

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. James 4:7

2 Timothy 1:7 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

James 5:16 NIV Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105
Old 03-13-2021, 05:41 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 13

Proverbs 19:20-21 20 Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. 21 Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.

Philippians 4:8-9 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 – Always be joyful and never stop praying. Whatever happens, keep thanking God because of Jesus Christ. This is what God wants you to do.

1 Corinthians 10:13b – God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Never will I leave you, nor forsake you. — Hebrews 13:5

Titus 2:11-14 11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. 12 It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, 13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

Lamentations 3:22-26 22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” 25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; 26 it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.
Old 03-14-2021, 05:57 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 14

The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes. Psalm 19:8

1 John 1:7 – But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

Proverbs 29:25 – Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.

Daniel 2:19-22 19 During the night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision. Then Daniel praised the God of heaven 20 and said: “Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. 21 He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. 22 He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.

1 Timothy 4:8 NIV For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.

Numbers 6:24-26 24 “ ‘ “The LORD bless you and keep you; 25 the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; 26 the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.” ’
Old 03-15-2021, 06:41 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 15

Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

“See, I am doing a new thing. Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” (Isaiah 43:19, NIV)

Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:15-16

Isaiah 41:10 – So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Psalm 105:4 NIV Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

2 Corinthians 4:6 6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ.
Post New ThreadReply