Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-01-2018, 08:29 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verses - March

March 1

Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.

"Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name." Psalms 103:1

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may he healed. James 5:16

James 1:4 (NIV) Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Thought: God is building your character constantly. Don't give up in the middle of the process.

If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 1 John 4:15

Light shines on the godly, and joy on those whose hearts are right. Psalm 97:11

“Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.” – Ephesians 4:32

John 16:33 (NLT): I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. —Psalm 73:25-26

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2018, 06:39 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 2

Ephesians 4:11-12 Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up.

James 1:12 (NIRV) Blessed is the person who keeps on going when times are hard...

Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. Psalm 25:4

You must display a new nature because you are a new person, created in God’s likeness-righteous, holy, and true. Ephesians 4:24

We are made right in God’s sight when we trust in Jesus Christ to take away our sins. Romans 3:22

2 Corinthians 9:6-11
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written:

“They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor; their righteousness endures forever.”

Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown. – Mark 4:20
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 03-03-2018, 08:13 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 3

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Colossians 3:12

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God." Colossians 3:1

Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. Romans 12:16

Do to others as you would like them to do to you. - Luke 6:31

For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Psalm 57:10

Today’s Scripture: Joshua 1:9 (NLT):This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Today’s Thought: God is with you. Always. It doesn’t matter what you are going through. Trust and lean on Him, He will never let you down!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to fully rely on You. I know You will never leave or forsake me. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." —Isaiah 55:8-9

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. — Proverbs 25:21

1 John 4:11-16
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

Ecclesiastes 5:2 Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:20 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 4

We are made right with God when we believe that Jesus shed his blood, sacrificing his life for us. Romans 3:25

Proverbs 2:7 He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless,

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. Matthew 24:44

“After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.” - John 13:5

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. —Joshua 1:9
Old 03-05-2018, 07:26 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 5

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God." Mark 10:27

Keep your mouth free of perversity; keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Proverbs 4:24

Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord. - Psalm 119:1

Live life, then, with a due sense of responsibility, not as men who do not know the meaning of life but as those who do. Ephesians 5:15

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. John 8:32

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him. — Proverbs 16:7

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Old 03-06-2018, 06:58 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 6

Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me.” John 7:16

Psalm 139:23-24 (NLT): Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago. —Isaiah 25:1
Old 03-07-2018, 08:05 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 7

Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." Mark 8:34-35

James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Psalms 23:4

Let the Holy Spirit fill and control you. Ephesians 5:18

2 Timothy 1:9 (NLT): For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan from before the beginning of time—to show us his grace through Christ Jesus.

He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done. — Proverbs 19:17

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. —Psalm 139:23-24

A person’s wisdom yields patience; it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense. – Proverbs 19:11
Old 03-08-2018, 07:00 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 8

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

"...Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." Acts 2:38

I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope. Psalm 130:5

The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. - Psalm 19:1

“The heart is free where the Spirit of the Lord is.” -2 Corinthians 3:17

Let us be alert and self-controlled. 1 Thessalonians 5:6

1 Peter 3:15 (NLT): Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all of our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. —2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Daniel 10:12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:01 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 9

One thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

Luke 3:11 John answered, "Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same."

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." John 13:34

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

“Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.” 1 Corinthians 16: 13-14

Ephesians 3:16-21 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:41 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 10

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." John 15:12

James 1:19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,

Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. Acts 2:46-47

...Great and marvelous are your works, O Lord God, the Almighty. Just and true are your ways, O King of the nations. - Revelation 15:3b

LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your wrath. Have mercy on me, LORD for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony. My soul is in deep anguish. How long, LORD, how long? Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love. Among the dead no one proclaims your name. Who praises you from the grave? -Psalm 6:1-5

Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God. – Proverbs 30:8-9

Knowing God leads to self-control. Self-control leads to patient endurance, and patient endurance leads to godliness. 2 Peter 1:6

Love your neighbor as yourself. Matthew 22:39

In your hearts, set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. —1 Peter 3:15

Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to his learning. — Proverbs 9:9

John 1:16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given.
Old 03-11-2018, 06:59 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 11

Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior. Habakkuk 3:17-18

Isaiah 1:18 “Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" 2 Timothy 3:16

Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law. Psalm 119:18

Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8

The Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. —Deuteronomy 7:9

Matthew 7:7-12
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:47 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

March 12

The God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10

Through patience a ruler may be persuaded, and a soft tongue can break a bone. (TLV) - Proverbs 25:15

1 John 4:7-8 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

"While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." Genesis 8:22

And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 1 John 4:16

Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles he performs for people! - Psalm 66:5

"In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." - John 14:2

There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work. – 1 Corinthians 12:4-6

Colossians 3:12 (NLT): Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
Post New ThreadReply