Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Lounge > Humor

Share This Forum!  

Humor "We Are Not A Glum Lot." Share Articles, Humor, Inspirations, Jokes, News, Poems, Quotes, Writings, etc. Here. Keep It Clean Please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2017, 07:34 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Driving Miss Crazy

DRIVING MISS CRAZY

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car. Both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red but they went on through it.

The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself, "I must be losing it. I could have sworn we went through a red light!"

After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection and the light was red again. Again she went right through it. This time the woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red, but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was getting nervous and decided to pay very close attention to the road and the next intersection to see what was going on.

At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was definitely red and they went right through it!

She turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred! Did you know we just went through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us!"

Mildred turned to her and said, "Oh dear, am I driving?"
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply