Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #16
dwmoeller

May the Lord make you increase. Psalm 115:14

Thought: Grow a little each day in Christ.

Dave

dwmoeller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dwmoeller For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2013, 12:02 PM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 11

I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2

The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. Lamentations 3:25

Psalm 9:10 - 10 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 09-12-2013, 12:35 PM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 12

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Philippians 4:4

For I am doing something in your own day, something you wouldn't believe even if someone told you about it. Habakkuk 1:5

Nahum 1:7 - 7 The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 09-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 13

Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; 1 Peter 3:8

So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. 1 Peter 5:6

John 14:27 - 27 I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 14

Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Philippians 2:1-2

But let us who live in the light be clearheaded, protected by the armor of faith and love, and wearing as our helmet the confidence of our salvation. 1 Thessalonians 5:8

1 Peter 5:7 - 7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

Romans 8:26 — In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.

Lord, thank you that you live to intercede for me. Help me to understand your amazing availability. I praise you for translating my words into heavenly prayers that reach your throne. In the midst of a busy life, enable me to remember your nearness and help me to model that nearness to my loved ones.
— C.S.Lewis - "A Footnote To All Prayers"
Old 09-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 15

And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. 1 John 4:16

This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! 2 Corinthians 5:17

Psalm 34:19 - 19 The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:46 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 16

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. James 3:13

Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better. Colossians 1:10

Proverbs 9:11-12 - 11 Wisdom will multiply your days and add years to your life. 12 If you become wise, you will be the one to benefit. If you scorn wisdom, you will be the one to suffer.

2 Corinthians 4:6-7 — For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God's glory displayed in the face of Christ. But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 17

Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. Ephesians 5:1

You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life... Deuteronomy 30:20

2 Corinthians 1:3 - 3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort.

Psalm 119:165 — Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 18

Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. Philippians 2:3-4

You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. Psalm 16:11

1 John 2:27 - 27 But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true—it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ.

Philippians 4:6 — Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Post New ThreadReply