Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-16-2024, 07:33 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 16: You may feel like you are in a state of limbo. That is because you are uncertain about what your next steps should be. But, I tell you honestly, that you must not worry about the future. Do the best you can with today as you take one moment at a time. I hold your future in My hands, says the Lord. Believe it and receive it. Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2024, 06:55 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 17: These are times when you must scrutinize how you treat others. Always choose kindness and consideration because that is what you desire for yourself. You will get as good as you give. If you want to be loved, you have to love those around you. Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
Old 02-18-2024, 07:32 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 18: Gifts of the Spirit are made of Spirit and are not of natural substance. You cannot access spiritual things when you are in the flesh. Clinging to flesh is in opposition to the work of the Spirit and will hinder your ability to access supernatural power. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Old 02-19-2024, 06:04 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 19: Recognize and acknowledge that times are changing, and what once worked for you no longer does. Be flexible and give careful thought to what you need to do to continue on. Stubborn resistance will only make matters worse. Put aside your fears and trust that I am with you all the way, says the Lord. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Old 02-20-2024, 06:15 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 20: Stay current with where you are in life and circumstances. The only thing you can do about the past is recognize where you could have made better decisions and move forward. Live this day applying your experience and knowledge to do the best you can with what you have and who you are, and trust Me with your future, says the Lord. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Old 02-21-2024, 06:35 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 21: When there seems to be no way to progress, I will reveal solutions to even the most difficult of problems. I will make a way where there seems to be no way. Do not be afraid. I am your God of hope, your rock, your fortress, and your high tower. Rest in Me, says the Lord. Isaiah 43:18-19: Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Old 02-22-2024, 07:01 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 22: Stay within the boundaries of your authority. You have no authority over that which you have no responsibility. Strive to walk and live in divine order and in the flow of My Spirit, says the Lord, and you will be shown what to do in every situation. Avoid getting overwhelmed by what might be or what could be. Live each moment as it comes. Proverbs 4:23-24 Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life. Put away from you a deceitful mouth, and put perverse lips far from you.
Old 02-24-2024, 06:35 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 23: Refuse to worry about things where you have no control. Accept your current environment, but consider carefully what changes you can or must make. This is a time of coming into divine order in preparation for the days ahead. Make your plans, but hold them loosely because you only see in part. 1 Corinthians 13:12-13 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide, faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 02-24-2024, 06:35 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 24: These are hectic times that require a lot of strength and energy and can be a distraction from being in the Spirit. So, you must make a conscious effort and set aside time for prayer and meditation. Feeding your spirit is the necessary first step in successful endeavors. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy meditate on these things.
Old 02-25-2024, 06:50 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 25: Beware of wolves clothed as sheep, those who pretend to be your friend, but will undermine and betray you. Keep your eyes wide open and your senses sharp. Lean on Me instead of putting your trust in those who are not worthy of trust, says the Lord. I will never lead you astray. Matthew 7:15-17 Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves. You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit.
Old 02-26-2024, 06:23 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 26: Examine yourself and be honest about your fleshly endeavors that undermine your spiritual purity. These are things that keep you from intimate relationship with Me, says the Lord. They keep you from exhibiting the power of the Spirit and keep you bound. It is My desire to set you free to be who you really are without self-recrimination. John 8:32 And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Old 02-27-2024, 06:09 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 27: Stay in your lane and mind your own business. Remember the prayer of serenity: O God and Heavenly Father, grant to us the serenity of mind to accept that which cannot be changed, courage to change that which can be changed, and wisdom to know the one from the other through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen. 1 Peter 4:14-15 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in matters of others.
Old 02-28-2024, 07:17 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 28: There are more people in your rear-view mirror than in your parking lot. But those who are still with you are good and faithful individuals and worthy of your time and energy. Let go of the past and value what you have currently. Strive to be the best version of yourself that you can possibly be. Isaiah 43:18-19 Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Old 02-29-2024, 01:30 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 29: In a vision I saw arctic ice beginning to break up with the change in temperature, and I heard the Lord say: It feels sometimes like you are frozen in time and cannot move ahead, but your breakthrough is coming. You can do nothing less than go with the flow of the Spirit and move with the new season. Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Post New ThreadReply