Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-16-2023, 05:50 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 16

For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. Romans 8:14

Matthew 18:19 – Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

Zechariah 10:1a – Ask the Lord for rain in the springtime; it is the Lord who sends the thunderstorms. He gives showers of rain to all people.

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith." (Hebrews 12:1-2a)

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul. — Deuteronomy 4:29
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2023, 06:50 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 17

Matthew 17:20 – He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Psalm 136:1 1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.

Numbers 6:24 The Lord bless you and keep you.

Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account. — Hebrews 4:13

1 John 4:13-15 We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God.
Old 06-18-2023, 06:05 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 18

Matthew 16:26 – For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

1 Peter 5:6 – Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you.

Psalm 119:10 I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.

But if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 1 John 1:9
Old 06-19-2023, 06:38 AM   #19
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 19

John 14:6 6 Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jeremiah 10:23 – I know, O Lord, that a man's life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps.

1 John 3:1a – See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are!

Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you. — Exodus 20:12

Matthew 6:21 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Old 06-20-2023, 06:16 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 20

John 3:5 – Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit."

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. — Matthew 5:16

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free. John 8:36
Old 06-21-2023, 06:40 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 21

Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Psalm 62:5

Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Isaiah 25:1 1 Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.

Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right. — Psalm 106:3

Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Mark 8:36 “What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?”

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10
Old 06-22-2023, 06:40 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 22

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord. Acts 3:19

Philippians 4:4-7 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid" (John 14:27).

"Be sober and alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." (1 Peter 5:8)

Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Old 06-23-2023, 06:15 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 23

James 4:13-15 13 Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” 14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 15 Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.”

Joshua 24:15 – But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.

Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. — 1 Pet. 1:13

Micah 6:8 He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Joshua 1:9 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

Psalm 121:7-8 “The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.”

God blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Matthew 5:7
Old 06-24-2023, 07:09 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 24

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.

“We know that in everything, God works for the good of those who love him.” (Romans 8:28).?

1 Peter 5:8 “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.”

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. — Colossians 3:15

John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Isaiah 40:31 “but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
Old 06-25-2023, 05:58 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 25

Colossians 3:2 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.

Romans 12:2 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

1 Peter 2:9-10 9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Psalm 105:4 – Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

2 Samuel 22:2 'The LORD is MY rock, MY fortress, and MY deliverer.'

And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philippians 4:8
Old 06-26-2023, 06:37 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 26

Psalm 62:1-2, 5-8 1 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. 2 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. 5 Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. 6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. 7 My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. 8 Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

1 John 3:11 This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

Isaiah 40:31 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

So remember this and keep it firmly in mind: The LORD is God both in heaven and on earth, and there is no other. Deuteronomy 4:39
Old 06-27-2023, 06:42 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 27

Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD; may your love and faithfulness always protect me. Psalm 40:11

Psalm 55:22a – Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you.

Psalm 46:1 – God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.

John 14:26a – But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things.

When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future. — Ecclesiastes 7:14

Psalm 34:10 The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

Leviticus 19:18 ““‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.”

May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord. 2 Peter 1:2
Old 06-28-2023, 06:36 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 28

Revelation 3:20 "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with Me."

Luke 12:15 15 Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”

Proverbs 28:25 – A greedy man stirs up strife, but the one who trusts in the Lord will be enriched.

1 Timothy 6:6-8 6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that.

Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. — Philippians 2:4

Psalms 16:8 8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Psalms 32:8
Old 06-29-2023, 06:04 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 29

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 2 Corinthians 5:17

Deuteronomy 31:6 6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. — 1 John 4:21

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

2 Peter 3:9 “The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”
Old 06-30-2023, 05:51 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 30

John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another."

1 Corinthians 13:11 – When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

John 8:36 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Proverbs 27:19 19 As water reflects the face, so one’s life reflects the heart.
Post New ThreadReply