Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-16-2021, 04:32 AM   #16
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 16: It is time to let go of grudges and forgive those who have offended you. Unforgiveness leaves a stain on your soul. You need to remove this stain so that you can be healed. Love covers a multitude of sins, but bitterness and hatred create an open wound. Ephesians 4:31-32 Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2021, 05:27 AM   #17
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 17: Now, more than ever, put forth the effort to live righteously. Evil and corruption abound in the world. But you, My people, are called to live in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. Arise to the position of your calling. Romans 13:11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.
Old 09-18-2021, 04:14 AM   #18
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 18: You are a work in progress. Do not give up before you see the fruit of what I have called you to. When you get overwhelmed, step back and look at the big picture. Regain your vision so that you can see clearly where you are in the process. Keep your faith strong in Me instead of emphasizing the state of your performance. 1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knows all things.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 09-18-2021, 06:01 AM   #19
YanKeeGal

This one is stellar! Great post, ty!
YanKeeGal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YanKeeGal For Sharing:
Old 09-19-2021, 04:56 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 19: Break free from the things that have held you captive and kept you in bondage. It is time to deal with issues that have held you back and hindered your ability to become all that I have called you be and to accomplish all that I have set before you. Examine your life so that you can see clearly where you must fight for your freedom. Be courageous. John 8:36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
Old 09-20-2021, 04:52 AM   #21
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 20: Even though there is trouble on every side and difficulties to contend with, you must not lose hope. I really am with you. I am as close as your breath. Stand on the solid ground of faith. I will not leave you nor forsake you. I will bring you through to victory. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed.
Old 09-21-2021, 04:25 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 21: Draw near to Me and let us have sweet fellowship together. Put aside all distractions and let Me fill you with My love and anointing to strengthen our bond of unity. Come and receive a boost in courage to move forward with confidence and serenity. Come! Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Old 09-22-2021, 05:19 AM   #23
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 22: The noise of your internal turmoil will drown out My still small voice. You must quiet your soul and find a place of peace so that I can lead you through the maze of confusion. I am your strength and your help in times of trouble. Lean on Me. Matthew 11:28-30 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
Old 09-23-2021, 05:22 AM   #24
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 23, 2021: Your life exists in steps, not leaps. Take each step as it comes, one at a time, and make every step be righteous and deliberately in one accord with Me. Then, I will be with you to help you make good decisions as you progress. Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way.
Old 09-24-2021, 04:30 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 24: Self-examination is good from time to time as an aid to keep you on course. But to dwell on your mistakes, shortcomings, and faults only produces condemnation and degradation, which is not helpful. You cannot change events from the past, but you can learn from them as a part of your growth process. My will for you is to walk in the Spirit and focus on spiritual things instead of your carnal nature. Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
Old 09-25-2021, 06:02 AM   #26
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 25: I keep hearing these song lyrics: I can see clearly now the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way, Gone are the dark clouds that have made me blind, Its gonna be a bright, bright sun shiny day. And, I heard the Lord say that things that have been hidden in obscurity will now become clear and open the door to resolution. John 12:46 I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
Old 09-26-2021, 05:15 AM   #27
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 26: Arise from the darkness of your soul and come into the light of the Spirit. Leave behind all thoughts of fear and worry. Step into the realm of strength and hope where you will be transformed. You will be amazed at the clarity that will come as the result of this choice. 2 Corinthians 4:6 For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:06 AM   #28
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 27: Beware of those who would try to take advantage of you or make you into their image of you. You are made in My image, and you must only follow My lead. Stand strong and resolute in who you are and do what you have been called to do, nothing more and nothing less. 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Old 09-28-2021, 05:29 AM   #29
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 28: Do not forget your source of strength and power. It does not come from your environment, people you know, or what you do. I am your source if you develop and maintain your relationship with Me. Come to Me for direction and the strength to perform all that you have been given to do. You can trust Me. Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.
Old 09-29-2021, 05:28 AM   #30
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 29: In this time of being challenged by difficult situations, you must persist in order to break through into victory. There are lessons to learn that will benefit you in the days ahead if you will take the time to evaluate honestly where you fell short. You must jump this hurdle before you can be fully ready to embrace all that I have prepared for you. Stand strong and resolute in the face of adversity, and trust Me to lead you into your destiny. 1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.
Post New ThreadReply