Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-01-2019, 12:57 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - January

January 1: Buckle down and get serious about your relationship with Me. As things progress and change, you must be sufficiently agile to do what is necessary to protect your spiritual connection and to fight against all that which will interfere with righteousness, peace and joy in the Spirit. Strengthen yourself in My power, says the Lord. Ephesians 6:10-11 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2019, 05:14 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 2: Protect the things that are precious in your life. Put up a shield against that which the enemy would try to tear down and destroy. Secure your sense of right and wrong, your moral values. This is a time to delineate between the precious and the vile and to defend righteousness. Above all guard your heart with all diligence, says the Lord. Jeremiah 15:19 Therefore thus says the Lord: "If you return, then I will bring you back; you shall stand before Me; if you take out the precious from the vile, you shall be as My mouth. Let them return to you, but you must not return to them."
Old 01-03-2019, 05:12 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 3: Rise above contention and division. You can settle yourself if you let go of disturbances and access peace. I would have you live on a spiritual level where you can trust Me in all things. I will lead you in the path of righteousness, peace, and joy. Allow tranquility to be your way of life, says the Lord. It will bring health to your body, soul and spirit. Romans 14:17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:07 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 4: When you feel that you do not fit in society, or that you are unacceptable, understand that I did not create clones. You were created a unique and wonderful individual. I do not love one person more than another. Receive My love and strive to develop a relationship with Me in the spirit realm. Just because you cannot see Me does not mean that I do not exist or that I do not know and acknowledge you, says the Lord. Come to Me. Psalm 139:14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 01-05-2019, 06:24 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 5: I am with you to guide you into My will and purpose for you. Do not be afraid. I will speak to you in ways that are easy for you to understand. And, I will direct you. However, you must position yourself to be sensitive to My Spirit. Spiritual awareness is developed as you spend time in My presence, says the Lord. Isaiah 30:21 Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:01 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 6: There are still issues that need to be sorted out before you can break free from troubling circumstances, but on the whole you have come a long way and have accomplished a great deal. Refuse to allow the last nagging details to steal your peace and keep you from strong faith in Me to show you what you must do next, says the Lord. Onward and upward! Isaiah 50:10 "Who among you fears the LORD? Who obeys the voice of His Servant? Who walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD and rely upon his God."
Old 01-07-2019, 06:15 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 7: Be alert to the first small movements of a new flow of divine life. It will be subtle at first, but as you allow that flow to have a place in your spirit it will begin to grow and develop into a mighty current of life and inspiration. Remember that you are making a place for My life to manifest in you, says the Lord. Psalm 36:9 For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:00 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 8: Ask for wisdom as you navigate the issues of the new year. Let Me guide you into proper action for every situation. Nothing is too hard for Me, says the Lord, and when you are one with Me nothing is too hard for you. Partner with Me in all things and go forth with the confidence that you are well able to accomplish what is before you. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:32 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 9: Behold, I send angels before you into this new year, a season of extraordinary significance. I will use you by sending you as My emissary into seemingly impossible situations. I will send you with My power and strength and wisdom to do the exact right thing to extricate those who are in the throes of the enemy. Trust Me and know that you are not alone in all that I send you to do. Luke 4:10 For it is written: He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:12 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 10: Every decision you make that is consistent with kingdom values will cause you to advance on the path that I have chosen for you, says the Lord. Your obedience to fulfill your commission is of utmost importance. Do not underestimate your impact on others. What you do and say will either lift up or tear down the people around you. My will is for you to always do good. Psalm 34:14 Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:09 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 11: Many of you are struggling to wake up spiritually. You have been dumbed down by the chaos that has prevailed in the natural realm. I would have you pull away from everything that has anchored your soul and spirit to the earth. Refuse to be dragged down by circumstances, and do not worry. And set your mind on things that bring hope and have eternal value, says the Lord. Colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
Old 01-12-2019, 06:48 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 12: I am looking for those who will become true seekers in My kingdom. I am searching throughout the earth to see who desires to come into My presence. You have to take the first small step in My direction, and I will take a giant step to meet with you, says the Lord. You must believe that I exist and that I care for you. Then, you can come. Matthew 7:7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
Old 01-13-2019, 06:33 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 13: In a vision I saw an old and completely dilapidated house. The foundation was cracked the exterior siding was rotting, and it needed new windows and roofing. The interior of the house was badly damaged and in need of repair. I watched as the cracks in the foundation were filled in, and the exterior of the house, roof and windows were replaced. In the interior, the wiring and plumbing were repaired, the walls were replaced and painted, and the appliances were upgraded. What was once condemned became a beautiful habitation. And, the Lord said, "Behold, My House!" Ephesians 2:19-22 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:39 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 14: Make a thorough examination of yourself and circumstances to understand why you do what you do. When you get to the bottom of your motivations, you will be able to separate right from wrong. You will be able to see whether or not your actions are consistent with the truth and My word, says the Lord. Do not be afraid to look. Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:43 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 15: Your hard work will pay off if you refuse to get discouraged. Do not give up. It is time to press through the obstacles that you face. I am with you to help you achieve My goals and purposes in your life. Only believe! I am with those whose hearts are set on fulfilling My will, says the Lord. Psalm 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in You, whose heart is set on pilgrimage.
Post New ThreadReply