Thread: Sobriety Cafe~
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 11:01 PM   #2
StephanieDolzall
Old Timer

Icon16 Sobriety Cafe~ Gratitude

My Gratitude List for Today... Jan 18, 2021

1) Today is the day the love of my life passed away 4 years ago. I am grateful for the time we had together and the children we had together.

2) I am grateful for all the technological advances this world has made that help us stay in communication, especially during covid restrictions.

3) I am grateful for online meetings.

4) I always felt like I was missing the manual to life, until I found the rooms and the program. I am grateful for both.

5) I am grateful that I have learned to think things through all the way to the end. All that glitters is not gold.

6) I am very grateful that people in the program warned me that that persistent voice would come and tell me I could successfully drink or drug and handle it better or control it (THIS TIME)... it would be the voice of my addiction trying to lure me back in to what I knew so well.

7) I am grateful for being able to clear off the wreckage of the past and then begin to see gemstones here and there that I had discarded or ignored before.

8) I am grateful for another day clean and sober, to learn, to live and to grow.

9) I am grateful for my puppy that loves to play.

10) I am grateful that I can use the spiritual tools daily in my life to keep from living the way I used to live.

11) I am grateful that I don't have to play the chameleon in my life today. I can be the same person at home, the store, with my family, with my friends, in a meeting, or anywhere else I go and I don't have to juggle who I'm pretending to be.

12) I am grateful for this website and everyone who shares on it.

StephanieDolzall is offline   Reply With Quote