View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 05:46 AM   #20
bluidkiti
Administrator

December 18

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.
Psalm 34:10

2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

"Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." Matthew 26:41

Acts 10:43 (CEB) All the prophets testify about Him that everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins through His name.

Thought: Jesus gives us a new heart and a new start.

For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. Psalm 33:4

“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Isaiah 25:9 In that day they will say, “Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation.”
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote