View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 08:21 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 22

Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds... —Ephesians 4:22-23

Luke 10:27 NIV He answered: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12:9

Psalm 119:169-170 (NIV) - May my cry come before you, Lord; give me understanding according to your word. May my supplication come before you; deliver me according to your promise.

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." John 13:34

Psalm 103:2 Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links