View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:14 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 25

Prayer for the Morning

Heavenly Father, I thank you this morning for all that I have. Even if I have problems with my health, I am alive today. If I have money problems, I will eat today. I have clothes to wear, a roof to protect me, and air to breathe.

Let me never take for granted these gifts of life, oh Lord, but always remember that they come from you; without you, no man could make the sun shine or the tree bear its fruit. I pray to live this day in joy and thankfulness for what I have, remembering always who made me and who keeps me. In the name of Christ I pray, Amen.

Prayer to Treat Others with Courage and Grace

Lord, this day and forever, may I have the courage never to be afraid of anyone. May I have the generosity to bear ill-feeling toward no-one. Lead me to live in such a way as to treat others in the same way as I would like to be treated. Inspire me never to be violent in thought, word or action, and lead me to conquer evil with goodness. Amen.

Saved By Grace

My performance and the opinion of others did not save me. It is by grace that I am saved through faith; and that not of myself: it is the gift of God. Not by works of righteousness, which I have done, but according to Your mercy You saved me, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; which You shed on me abundantly through Jesus Christ my Savior; that being justified by grace, I should be made an heir according to the hope of eternal life. Thank You Father-God for Your tender mercies and lovingkindness. Amen.

Scripture Reading Titus 3:5-7 Ephesians 2:8-9

Heavenly Father, may I not confuse my life with rebellion, but through thy guidance find peace. Help me through the perplexities that may keep me from the quietness of today. Keep me in sight of the great plan of life, that I may grow steadfastly toward thee. Amen.

God our Father, we bring before you today those who suffer from chronic illness or disability - those for whom sickness or disability profoundly affects their lives. When they feel diminished, remind them that you call them by name and hold them in the palm of your hand. When they feel fragile and broken, mold them and heal them, that they may more closely resemble the image of Jesus, your Son and our Brother. When they are reminded of different times in the past, lead them to grow in the faith that you love them today, as they are, in the reality of their lives this day. When they feel uncertain about the future, lead them to that perfect love which casts out all fear. When situations remind them - not of what they can do, but of what they cannot do - remind them that “love never fails”, and that, living in your love, they will bear your fruit in plenty. May all of us - whatever our circumstances - never be so taken up with our own concerns that we do not see or respond to the needs of others. May we live with courage the different challenges that each of us faces. Amen.

“A Prayer For Safe Pasture”

Father, we place our complete trust in You, for You are a faithful, trustworthy, and loving God. As we feed on Your faithfulness and live by Your righteousness revealed to us through the Scriptures we find ourselves delighting in Your presence. We also delight in You when we sing praises, when we give ourselves in service to others, and most especially when we commune with You in prayer. May the desires of our heart bring delight to Yours as we conform ourselves to Your will and rid ourselves of that which lures us from the safe pasture You have abundantly supplied for those who believe. Amen.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more...And he who sat upon the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." Also he said, "Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true." Revelation 21:1, 5, RSV

Lord our God, our Father, we look deep into your mighty Word and see the glory of the new world you will create according to your justice and truth. We thank you for giving us this joy on earth in the midst of all our toil and striving. We look deep into your Word. You make all things new. To this hope our lives are directed, to this hope you have called us, and we want to be faithful forever. Praise to your name, for you have already done great things for us children of men! Keep us in your Word. Let many find the light, for in this light they may look to you in simple faith and constancy until the end, when throughout the world we may see your glory and your grace. Amen.

Dear Father, thank you for this day and every day you give. My heart is full of troubles today. Please give me the wisdom to deal with them so I may find peace.

Lord, we pray that Your kingdom come on earth. Change our moral standards to align with Yours. Take the tangled knots of our problems, untie them and make something beautiful from them. Bring about righteousness, peace and truth in our land. Change all our hearts. Bring us to humility and submission to You, Lord. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

“A Prayer To The King Of Kings”

Jesus, You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. I pledge my allegiance to You and desire to bring You glory, honor and praise through my thoughts, my words and my actions today. Keep the message from the song, “There is none like You” as the melody of my heart today. “No one else can touch my heart like You do. I could search through all eternity and find there is none like You!” And You are more than enough!

Dear Father, thank you for today and all that you do. I love you Lord with all my heart. Please help me show this love to others as I go about the day.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: