View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 09:37 PM   #22
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

P is for Power.

Quote:
'Always remember that each day as you look at your world and see millions upon millions of flowers opening up, God does it all without using any force.' ~Dr. Wayne Dyer (P 91, Everyday Wisdom)

If I have to force the solution, then it's not the solution.

- Pocket Sponsor
I do know that forced solutios do not work. Even if they seem to appear okay in the moment, and it is all worked out in my head, because it probably not got to my heart, or I would be doing God's will instead of my own.

Things that are forced, enforced, and regimented, often fall short of what needs to be done. Man is human and invalible. It has been my experience that God seem to get those little details all worked out and never seems to miss a thing. He can see the whole picture, from all directions and knows what is best for the whole rather than what is best according the the few or the power that be. He knows the circumsances that are coming, the situations that are not going to last and fall short of the greater plan. After all, He is the Master Planner and knows all things.

For me, He is the solution. My best thinking got me to the doors of recovery. As it says in the literature, I need to align my will with His.

The Traditions also tell us that it is His Voice we need to listen for.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote