View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 08:59 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Attitude of Gratitude–Day 17

Attitude of Gratitude–Day 17 by SGLY Ministry

I AM GRATEFUL FOR…
GUIDANCE OF GOD
This also comes from the LORD of hosts, Who is wonderful in counsel and excellent in guidance. Isaiah 28:29 [NKJV]

An Attitude of Gratitude Thought and Prayer:

Dear God, I am so grateful that You are willing to guide me daily.
You said in Your word:
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Psalm 32:8 NKJV

I am so grateful that You will instruct me and teach me daily in the way I should go, for some days this world can get me very confused, scared or misguided.
It is then that I need to stop and remember what You said.
It is then that I need to remember Your word that tells me that:
Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand.
You will guide me with Your counsel, And afterward receive me to glory. Psalm 73:23-24

Thank You God, for Your continuous care, counsel and comfort. I look forward to receiving Your guidance each day as I seek to walk on the path You have prepared for me.

The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail. Isaiah 58:11 [NKJV]
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links