View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 10:23 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 12

Prayer to Change to Better Serve God

Holy God, I believe that you will change people and many things, if asked and if it is your will. Change me Lord, if it is your will, for I would lead a better life. Touch me, I pray, great God whose touch transforms. Reach out your mighty hand to me, and to all who seek you in the name of your Son. Heal us, transform us, and make us whole; reach out your mighty hand to lift us up to serve you; touch me and all of us this very day, O Lord, that our own hands may bring your hope and healing to this broken world. Amen.

Meditation

[God transforms what He touches.]

To Appreciate God's Creation

Lord God, may all of your creation - from the vastness of mighty planets and stars to the lowliness of the smallest living creature I can see - remind me to live in wonder and appreciation of all that is around me. Amen.

Oh Lord Jesus Christ, who said to your apostles, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you”; I pray that I and your whole church, the body of all faithful people, will know your peace, and live in harmony and unity, one with another, in accordance with your wishes. This I pray to you, who lives and reigns forever. Amen.

Father, Your Spirit has anointed us to change our world! Help us to be imitators of You, and bring good news to the poor, and healing to the brokenhearted. Give us loving hearts so we will share Your love bringing freedom to those in bondage. We make it our goal to bring a refreshing to others, and we are refreshed! In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

Lord, our God and King, your greatness is seen throughout the earth. When I gaze at the heavens which your fingers have formed, and look at the moon and the stars which you have set there, I realise how small we are in the majesty of your creation. Yet you treasure us above all that you have made, and you give us control over all the works of your hand - animals both wild and tame, birds in the air, and the creatures of the sea. Lord, our God and King, your greatness is seen throughout the earth.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the wonderful godly husband that You gave me. I am most appreciative. Help me to be the loving supportive wife that he needs. Forgive me when I fail to live up to the things that a Christian wife should exemplify. Lord, help me to be the person I should be in all of my relationships with others. I thank you for a forgiving heart when I feel I have been wronged by anyone. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and Your love every day so that those in my house will always be blessed. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Savior. Amen.

Lord our God, draw us to yourself. Draw us into the quiet that you give, where something can happen to us and to our hearts. Help us to discern your kingdom surrounding us and in our spirits to live in this kingdom. Then our life will be as if in heaven, where we need not worry or torment ourselves, where your power is everything to us, penetrating our earthly life, which so often weighs us down. We thank you that you have made a way of strength, full of power to hold us firmly, so that even when we stumble, we cannot be turned from the goal. We thank you for all the good that comes from you, which we cannot see in earthly things but which can invade our hearts with such mighty and uplifting power. Amen.

Dear Lord, thank you for the love you have shown me. Help me carry that love to others so they may benefit from your love.

Dealing With Debt

Lord, I need help. My debt is mounting higher and higher; it’s getting out of control. Please show me creative ways to pay it off, and help me to save and spend with wisdom. I ask for the resources to pay down my credit cards, loans, and other debts. Show me where I can cut back on spending so I will have more funds available. Lord, please clean up this mess I’ve created. Reveal to me ways I can learn from this and begin again.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: