View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:01 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

May 8

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." Romans 1:16

Matthew 5:5, ESV "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble...The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Psalm 46:1, 7

Isaiah 40:31 (NIV) ...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles...

He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” – Revelation 21:5

“For I know the plans that I have in mind for you,” declares the Lord, “plans for peace and not calamity – to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11

Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. John 16:24

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 29:25 (NLT):Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but to trust the Lord means safety.

Today’s Thought: We do not live to please people, instead we should live to please God. We should be more concerned with what God thinks.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to live to please You instead of others. Please forgive me for putting people’s opinion before Yours. I ask that You help me stop doing that. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

"For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth." Psalms 33:4
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote