View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 05:17 AM   #22
bluidkiti
Administrator

November 20

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2

I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word. - Psalm 130:5

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7 NIV)

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. – Psalm 27:14

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. — James 4:7

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name." Psalms 100:4

Jonah 2:9 But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the LORD.’ ”
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote