View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 09:50 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

Today’s Scripture: James 2:24-26 (NLT): So you see, we are shown to be right with God by what we do, not by faith alone.

Rahab the prostitute is another example. She was shown to be right with God by her actions when she hid those messengers and sent them safely away by a different road. Just as the body is dead without breath, so also faith is dead without good works.

Today’s Thought: We should look for opportunities to bless people on a daily basis. Something as simple as helping someone carry a bag of groceries out may have a huge impact. Ask God to lead you.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You put someone in my path who I can bless today. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth. —Psalm 96:9

Psalm 62:1 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.

Romans 12:3-5 For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you. Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.

"...I am the LORD, and I do not change." Malachi 3:6
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: