View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 07:34 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling. —Exodus 15:13

Isaiah 43:11-12 - 11 I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior. 12 I have revealed and saved and proclaimed—I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God.

Psalm 27:7,9-10 NIV Hear my voice when I call, O LORD; be merciful to me and answer me. ... Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, O God my Savior. Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.

For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

1 John 4:11-16

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: