Thread: Gratitude
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:51 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

I'm so Grateful I'm so grateful that GOD has delivered me from drugs, and now I go to NA meetings where I receive lots of hugs. I'm so grateful today that money does not burn a hole in my hands, and I no longer run to give it to the drug man. I'm so grateful to have a roof over my head, life on the other side, I would probably be dead. I'm so grateful to have a network of recovering friends, who I know will be with me till the end. I'm so grateful to have GOD in my heart, for he has given me a brand new start, I'm so grateful for my pastor at church, because listening to him share the words of God I have learned so much. I'm so grateful to now be singing in the choir, and it's all due to my higher power. I'm so grateful because life on this side is so good, Although I'd never thought I could do it, my family always knew that I could. I'm so grateful that recovery allows me to share my experiences, hopes and strength with others, and by doing so I'm allowed to go further. I'm so grateful that God wakes me every morning with "Peace of mind," because finally I left my other life behind I'm so grateful that I know who I am and why I'm here, God has also delivered me from fear I'm so grateful to finally have a normal life, although it's times that it's hard, but with GOD living in my Heart, Mind and Soul I will continue to do my part. Written by: Ms. Carolyn Ann Jordan
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: