View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 10:04 AM   #25
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 25

God of mercy, swift to help: as my lips pour forth your praise, fill my heart with the peace you give to those who wait for your salvation in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lord God, help me to lay my life in the rocks of thy foundation, and not in moving sands which are tossed from shore to shore. May I cling to the rock that was cleft for me and trust for thy care. Amen.

Spirit of Generosity

Romans 13:9

Dear Father, generous giver,

Love sees needs and shares resources. How lacking I am in this regard. Please forgive me and make me better. Give a spirit of generosity not only to me, but also to my spouse, my children, and my whole extended family - also to my spiritual family, your church. Help all of us to be giving people, because you are a giving God. Move us to serve a needy world.

I praise you and thank you for all your mercies. You are so bountiful in your gifts. I love you, good and gracious God. I love your Son. I love your Spirit. I love your people. I love the lost. My prayer is to love you and them more.

In the name of Jesus and with the Spirit's help, I ask these things. Amen.

Dear Lord, please grant me the wisdom to lead by one example at a time.

Dear Father, thank you for today and all that you do. I love you Lord with all my heart. Please help me show this love to others as I go about the day.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: