View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 05:24 PM   #35
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Perceptive/Judgmental

So many times I forget that this is a disease of perception, and when I do, I find myself to be very judgmental. Not just of myself, but of others too.

I have often had to pray for inner truth and understanding and clarity of a situation, knowing that often I can see things as I would like them to be, rather than living in reality.

Many times, I have gone to read something and had blurred vision, not being able to see the words clearly on the page in front of me.

Many times, I go to speak something and my voice is crackly and I have a frog in my throat, and or start coughing.

Many times, I have started sneezing and get stuffed up when I am in denial about my own knowingness and don't want to 'smell' or seek out the truth.

This is knowingness on a metaphysical basis and has stood me in good stead over the last few years to become honest with myself.

think this is another thing that is right and wrong. I need to make good judgement for myself. I need to know what is good for me. What I don't have a right to do is pass my judgement onto others.

A certain amount of judgment is need for self-care, setting boundaries, self-worth and self-respect. I need to do onto others as I would do onto myself.

I use to beat myself up for being judgmental and making judgments of any kind. It stems from a false sense of pride, insecurity, and lack of trust in myself.

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote