Thread: New to group
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 08:25 AM   #5
StephanieDolzall
Old Timer

Post Re: Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
I have been on Lortab for i don't know how many years many years. I have had 6 spinal surgeries and chronic pain. Looking at another major surgery in April. When I say major, I mean top of my spine to bottom. In order for pain meds to help at surgery time, I need to get off them, but I need to get off them anyway. I am on medical Marijuana as well. I was taking 3 Lortab per day and I've weaned myself down to 1/2 pill per day. That last half is tough for me to give up. Help!
You can do this... We are here to help. 1 thing I understand is health issues and pain. I have 6 different issues with my spine from top to bottom, crumbling, creating osteophytes, spondylitis, degenerative disc, degenerative joint, deforming and taking the spinal cord with it, and I could go on and on. I also have Fibromyalgia and Lupus, plus other health issues. I don't say that to gain sympathy, I say it to explain that pain is no stranger in my life. But I am 100% clean and sober.

My sobriety date is June 4th, 2001. God is good and the support of those in recovery is essential to my (our) recovery. Pray, cry, reach out in recovery, and keep on going. 5 seconds, 5 minutes, 5 hours and 24 hours at a time... we can do this.

Praying for you.

StephanieDolzall is offline   Reply With Quote