View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 06:28 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Relaxation is important to our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health

Relax
I care for my mind and body by taking time to relax.

Life can hold both internal and external demands at times. Rather than relaxing, my brain may be in a striving mentality—urging me to go full speed ahead toward accomplishing everything on my to-do list.

Relaxation is important to my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. So I empty myself of stress and fill myself with peace. I engage in relaxing activities such as going for a walk in nature, listening to soothing music, or coloring in a page of an adult coloring book.

I feel bathed in a calm, restorative energy. My thoughts focus on the peacefulness of the present moment. My body responds by releasing physical tension. I care for my mind and body by taking time to relax.

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, or about your body, what you will wear.—Matthew 6:25

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links