View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 09:43 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 13

1 John 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

Psalm 86:5 (NIV) You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to You.

Thought: Let your guard down. Get to know God...more.

Instead of shame and dishonor, you will enjoy a double share of honor. You will possess a double portion of prosperity in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours. - Isaiah 61:7

Today’s Scripture: Proverbs 2:20 (NLT): Follow the steps of good men instead, and stay on the paths of the righteous.

Today’s Thought: It is good to have people in your life that you can look up to spiritually. Just as a parent trains a child, we must have someone train us in the ways of the Lord.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You put someone in my life that will train me & help me grow in You. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

Colossians 2:6-7 — So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. —Ephesians 6:13

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Psalm 68:19
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote