View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 10:17 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 7

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

Psalm 145:21 (NIV) My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord...

Thought: Words matter. Use them to lead people to Christ.

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work. - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

Today’s Scripture: Philippians 3:6 (NLT): And zealous? Yes, in fact, I harshly persecuted the church. And I obeyed the Jewish law so carefully that I was never accused of any fault.

Today’s Thought: Isn’t it wonderful to know that no matter what sins we’ve committed in the past, Jesus will forgive us! However, the hard part is forgiving ourselves. Today, let’s realize that if we have repented, that sin is gone. Do not live in guilt – instead bind it & cast it out in Jesus’ name!

Today’s Prayer: Lord, thank You so much for forgiving me! I ask that You help me not to live in condemnation. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

1 Samuel 16:7b — "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote