View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 07:09 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

June 5

We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God's throne. - Hebrews 12:2

Today’s Scripture: Philippians 3:1 (NLT): Whatever happens, dear brothers and sisters, may the Lord give you joy. I never get tired of telling you this. I am doing this for your own good.

Today’s Thought: Joy is a fruit that comes from spending time with God. He wants us to have a life full of joy. If you do not have joy today, ask God to give it to you.

Today’s Prayer: Lord, I ask that You give me a life full of joy. Help me to remember that whatever comes my way You have a plan for it. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Job 19:25 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote