View Single Post
Old 01-22-2015, 11:59 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default In this moment, I am enough and I have enough to be happy

Happiness
In this moment, I am enough and I have enough to be happy.

Whatever happens in my life, I can experience happiness within me. I deserve happiness and I am worthy of love. I am joyful when I am content with myself and connected to others.

I let go of what might have been as well as past mistakes. By forgiving myself and others, I clear away barriers to giving and receiving love. When I release the past, I choose happiness and freedom. I feel the love of God enfolding me. I trust my Creator withholds nothing good from me. I appreciate the blessings in my life and claim the good still unfolding.

Whether I am praying alone, playing with friends, or planning an adventure, I am content with myself and with others. In this moment, I am enough and I have enough to be happy.
O Lord of hosts, happy is everyone who trusts in you.—Psalm 84:12

Daily Word
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links