View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 11:23 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 4

Prayer for the Morning

May all I do today begin with you, O Lord. Plant dreams and hopes within my soul and revive my tired spirit: be with me today. Be at my side and walk with me; be my support, that your hand may be seen in every action I take, that your goodness may be in every word I speak, and that your spirit may inhabit my every thought. Make my thoughts, my work, and my very life blessings for your kingdom. In Christ's name I pray, Amen.

Meditation

[Plant dreams in my soul.]

For a Blessing on the Families of the Land

Almighty God, our heavenly Father, who sets the solitary person in the comfort of families; I commend to your continual care the homes in which your people dwell. Put far from them, I beseech you, every root of bitterness, the desire of boastful vanity, and the pride of life. Fill them with faith, virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, godliness. Knit together in constant affection those who, in holy wedlock, have been made one flesh; turn the heart of the parents to the children, and the heart of the children to the parents; and fill us all with true love and charity, so that we put aside petty differences and act with kind affection and the sympathy of brotherly love; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

My Father, may I not err in choosing thy benefits, nor fail from the neglect to use them. Make me appreciative of all thy gifts, and, through thy wisdom and power, may I find the best use for them. Amen.

Father, sometimes I am too quick to draw conclusions about other people, and I fail to see many of the qualities in individuals. Remove from me any prejudices that might lead me to think of myself as “better” than someone else. If anyone should be negative towards me, inspire me to remain positive towards them. Because we are all different, there are many things I need to learn from others, and so I ask for the gifts of understanding and wisdom and a clear vision that will lead me to treat others as I would like them to treat me. Amen.

Dear heavenly Father, I do thank you that You have given us Your Word and wisdom. Help us to walk in Your ways so that we will avoid the traps of the enemy. Lord, I am thankful that by following Your commandments You have prevented the devil from harming me. I do ask for Your protection over all of Your children. Lord, help me today to walk in love and be a good witness to all that I come in contact with. Help me to be sensitive to Your Spirit and respond to the things You ask me to do. Give me the courage and strength to do all that You ask of me. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Prayer for Protection

Visit this place, O Lord, and drive far from it all snares of the enemy; let your holy angels dwell with us to preserve us in peace; and let your blessing be upon us always; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

The almighty and merciful Lord, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, bless us and keep us. Amen.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing: