Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verses for 2015 (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6232)

MajestyJo 03-09-2015 06:18 AM

March 4

Matthew 6:25-26 NIV

25 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

March 5

Psalm 27:14
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

March 6

Ephesians 4:2

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

March 7

Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

March 8

1 Thessalonians 5:11 - Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

March 9

1 Corinthians 15:10 - But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which [was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

MajestyJo 03-10-2015 10:34 PM

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

BW1 03-11-2015 04:40 PM

You are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your Spirit is alive because of righteousness. ~ Romans 8: 9-10

MajestyJo 03-11-2015 08:53 PM

Bible Study Tools:

Hebrews 13:18 Pray for us. We are sure that we have a clear conscience and desire to live honorably in every way.

dwmoeller 03-12-2015 06:58 AM

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits. And in His word I do hope. - Psalm 130:5 NKJV

BW1 03-12-2015 12:44 PM

Christ is all, and is in all. ~ Colossians 3:11 NIV

MajestyJo 03-12-2015 06:29 PM

Bible Study Tools

1 Corinthians 13:12 NIV

Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Liked this, reminds me of what it says in the Big Book of AA, for every finger I point at someone, I have three fingers pointing back at me. Life is one of reflection. What I see in others, is a refection of what is within me, be it good, bad, or indifferent. God speaks through others. How often we shut down and miss the message, because we don't like the messenger, not recognizing that it is generally a reflection of something from within ourselves that we do not want to see and address.

I have a couple of dear friends, who I share with. Our favourite line is, "This is got to be your stuff, can't be mine! Generally ends up to be 'ours'! Sorry, not meant to be a sermon or an epistle!

MajestyJo 03-13-2015 08:04 AM

Bible Study Tools

Mark 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins. "

BW1 03-13-2015 02:04 PM

I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. ~ Psalm 16:8

MajestyJo 03-14-2015 12:34 PM

Bible Study Tools

Romans 5:2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

BW1 03-14-2015 01:56 PM

The time is coming when the true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and truth, and that time is here already. You see, the Father too is actively seeking such people to worship Him. ~ John 4:23 NCV

MajestyJo 03-15-2015 05:45 PM

Bible Study Tools

Luke 6:35 NIV - But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

BW1 03-16-2015 11:45 AM

From now on every road you take will lead you to God. Follow the covenant signs; read the charted directions. ~ Psalm 25:10 The Message

MajestyJo 03-16-2015 02:35 PM

Bible Study Tools

Proverbs 3:4-6- NIV

4 Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

BW1 03-17-2015 12:08 PM

Along the way, he encouraged the believers in all the towns he passed through. ~ Acts 20: 2 NLT