Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verses - September (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24513)

bluidkiti 09-01-2021 04:58 AM

Bible Verses - September

September 1

Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"

1 Thessalonians 5:16-24 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil. 23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

Psalm 91:1 – He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the Glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend. Proverbs 27:17

bluidkiti 09-02-2021 03:04 AM

September 2

Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them. John 14:21

John 14:1-6 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?” Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Psalm 119:64 “The earth is filled with your love, LORD; teach me your decrees.”

Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. 1 Timothy 4:12

bluidkiti 09-03-2021 05:02 AM

September 3

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. (Psalms 119:105)

For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Psalm 57:10

Ephesians 6:13 – Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. —Psalm 23:1

Rockinbigdaddy 09-03-2021 09:23 AM

Psalm 5:12

Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

bluidkiti 09-04-2021 05:28 AM

September 4

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you. - Psalm 55:22

Job 11:13-18 13 “Yet if you devote your heart to him and stretch out your hands to him, 14 if you put away the sin that is in your hand and allow no evil to dwell in your tent, 15 then, free of fault, you will lift up your face; you will stand firm and without fear. 16 You will surely forget your trouble, recalling it only as waters gone by. 17 Life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will become like morning. 18 You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety.

Psalm 71:1-5 1 In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. 2 In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me. 3 Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. 4 Deliver me, my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of those who are evil and cruel. 5 For you have been my hope, Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth.

For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. —Psalm 92:4

The poor man and the oppressor have this in common: The LORD gives sight to the eyes of both. — Proverbs 29:13

bluidkiti 09-05-2021 05:51 AM

September 5

Matthew 5:7 – Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

Psalm 119:105 – Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. ?—Psalm 51:10

Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. Psalm 62:1

The discretion of a man makes him slow to anger. It is his glory to overlook an offense. - Proverbs 19:11

2 Chronicles 7:14 – If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

You are my friend if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. —John 15:14-15

bluidkiti 09-06-2021 06:07 AM

September 6

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11, NIV)

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Isaiah 26:3

Lamentations 3:22-23 "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (NKJV)

Psalm 23:2-3 – He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. (NIV)

bluidkiti 09-07-2021 04:32 AM

September 7

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7

Psalm 27:1a – The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?

For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things. —Psalm 107:9

1 Peter 3:15 NIV But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

bluidkiti 09-08-2021 04:41 AM

September 8

For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10 NIV

Psalm 139:23-24 23 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it. Luke 9:24

2 Corinthians 3:17 – Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. (NIV)

Psalm 143:10 “Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.”

bluidkiti 09-09-2021 05:22 AM

September 9

Hebrews 13:5b-6a – For [God] Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say: "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear." (NKJV)

Psalm 46:1 – God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (NKJV)

Joshua 1:9 – Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. (NIV)

Psalm 55:22a – Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you.

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. — Ephesians 4:32

Luke 6:27-28 NIV "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."

bluidkiti 09-10-2021 04:15 AM

September 10

Galatians 5:22-23 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Isaiah 46:4 “Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”

Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you. Deuteronomy 31:8

Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." — James 4:13-15

bluidkiti 09-11-2021 06:02 AM

September 11

John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.

Mark 12:30 NIV "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."

Psalm 121:1-2 “A song of ascents. I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.”

Don’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. Romans 12:21

bluidkiti 09-12-2021 06:38 AM

September 12

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. Isaiah 40:28

Micah 7:7 But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

Jesus promised, "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 NIV)

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

bluidkiti 09-13-2021 05:32 AM

September 13

Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. Proverbs 27:1

2 Samuel 22:31 "As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him."

Ephesians 6:10-11 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps. — Proverbs 16:9

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My loving eye on you. — Psalm 32:8

Ephesians 4:2-3 NIV Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

"Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you." 1 Peter 5:7

bluidkiti 09-14-2021 04:42 AM

September 14

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged." ?—Matthew 7:1

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 NIV

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. -- James 4:10 KJV

Psalm 118:24 – This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.