Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Small Straws In A Soft Wind - September (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24525)

bluidkiti 09-01-2021 12:57 PM

Small Straws In A Soft Wind - September

September 1: When you feel like the wind has gone out of your sails and you are in the doldrums, take that time to draw near to Me. This is a perfect time to shift your focus from the outside world and all of its noise to internal peace and spiritual depth. I will fill your silence with My presence. Psalm 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all Your works.

bluidkiti 09-02-2021 02:30 AM

September 2: You have made it through some difficult times, but you also learned a lot. Growth often comes through trials and triumphs. Rejoice in the fact that you have made some significant headway in overcoming the challenges you have faced. But do not become complacent. There is no victory without a fight. 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

bluidkiti 09-03-2021 04:58 AM

September 3: When you are feeling overwhelmed, do not despair. Let Me put you in the perfect flow of My Spirit and establish you in peace where you have no stress or anxiety. You can trust that I will move you through this turbulent time with grace. There is no need to worry. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

bluidkiti 09-04-2021 04:50 AM

September 4: Remember who you are in Me. Your circumstances will change, but I will never change. I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. There is no instability when you abide in Me. You can regain a sense of being solid and strong by quieting your emotions and having faith in My ability to lead you through this time of turmoil. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

bluidkiti 09-05-2021 05:41 AM

September 5: The changes that take place at this time will require all of the concentration that you can muster. You must be focused and deliberately walk and live in My Spirit. Your nature must become My nature if we are to become One. You cannot walk in the Spirit and still try to gain access from outside of yourself. I am in you! Galatians 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

bluidkiti 09-06-2021 05:10 AM

September 6: Use this new beginning to set a course for yourself of spiritual strength and righteousness. Discard past mistakes and poor judgements. It is time to be renewed and not reviewed. Look forward and not backwards. Let My voice be the one you hear instead of the voice of failure and condemnation. Onward and upward! Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

bluidkiti 09-07-2021 04:13 AM

September 7: There are things in your life that are regrettable, things that you wish had been different. But wishing will not erase what was. Set your sight on doing your best to move forward with determination to fulfill your spiritual and natural purpose. And do not look back. Psalm 20:4 May He grant you according to your heart’s desire, and fulfill all your purpose.

bluidkiti 09-08-2021 04:26 AM

September 8: Many of you, My people, are living beneath your potential. It is time to set new, achievable goals for yourself with a plan of action. Your first course of action is to set aside time to genuinely come into My presence and ask for wisdom and direction. I am not a God of stone who cannot hear or respond. Come. Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

bluidkiti 09-09-2021 05:10 AM

September 9: I am your bridge over troubled waters. You can have faith in Me to help you through every challenge and to give you the knowledge and understanding you need to progress. Let go of the fear of the unknown and the doubts that keep you from taking the next step. I will do in and through you things you could not have even imagined. Hebrews 12:1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.

bluidkiti 09-10-2021 03:48 AM

September 10: I wonder how many of us have been aware that the heavens seem to be brassed over and that it is harder to find God than it once was. In seeking Him in this regard, I heard the Lord say that He has moved further away to encourage His people to wake up and draw closer to Him. It is time to awaken; these are the times of the Great Falling Away. We need to run to Him and seek Him in earnest. Psalm 30:5-8 For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Now in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved. Lord, by Your favor You have made my mountain stand strong; You hid Your face, and I was troubled. I cried out to You, O Lord; and to the Lord I made supplication.

bluidkiti 09-11-2021 05:15 AM

September 11: Do not despair. When you look for Me, you will find Me. But, you must set your heart to know Me, to believe in Me, and have relationship with Me. That is your way to spiritual and natural prosperity. Your obedience to My leading is everything. Draw near and let us have sweet fellowship together. 2 Corinthians 13:14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

bluidkiti 09-12-2021 06:26 AM

September 12: You worry and fret over many things which you have no control over. And it accomplishes nothing. Set your mind on spiritual things instead of dwelling on earthly conditions where you have no authority. It is a waste of time. Matthew 6:25-27 Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

bluidkiti 09-13-2021 05:02 AM

September 13: There is a widening chasm of separation between light and darkness, good and evil, strength and weakness. Beloved, I have called you to the place of light, good and strength. Refuse to allow anyone or anything to keep you from your rightful position. Choose wisely in every situation and be resolute. Proverbs 3:31 Do not envy the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.

bluidkiti 09-14-2021 04:22 AM

September 14: Your spiritual sense of a shift in the balance of power is causing a feeling of insecurity. However, your security does not come from external conditions but from the strength of your relationship with Me. Do not pin your hopes on things of the world. Your only hope is in Me, the Lord your God. Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

bluidkiti 09-15-2021 05:09 AM

September 15: Refuse to drown in the sorrows of past regrets, but rather see how far you have come. You have been redeemed. The power of redemption now rules in your life. Accept the grace that has brought you through the valley of the shadow of death into eternal life in Me. Move forward in that grace and leave the past behind. Be filled with My love for you. Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.