Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums

Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/index.php)
-   Daily Spiritual Meditations (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bible Verse Of The Day - June (https://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3870)

bluidkiti 06-01-2014 10:16 AM

Bible Verse Of The Day - June

June 1

Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” Revelation 21: 2-4

Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other's faults because of your love. Ephesians 4:2

Ephesians 4:29 - 29 Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.

bluidkiti 06-02-2014 01:15 PM

June 2

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him. Hebrews 9:28

Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6

2 Corinthians 1:4 - 4 He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.

bluidkiti 06-03-2014 12:13 PM

June 3

A soft answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15:1

I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people. Psalm 52:9

Psalm 30:11-12 - 11 You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, 12 that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!

bluidkiti 06-04-2014 09:59 AM

June 4

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, The power and the glory, The victory and the majesty; For all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, And You are exalted as head over all. 1 Chronicles 29:11

I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord." Psalm 122:1

Isaiah 43:2 - 2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.

dwmoeller 06-05-2014 09:37 AM

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all and therefore all died. - 2 Corinthians 5:14

Thought: Dead to sin, live for the love of Christ

BW1 06-05-2014 11:14 AM

Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise."
Philippians 4:8 NLT

bluidkiti 06-05-2014 01:44 PM

June 5

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

And the church is his body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everywhere with himself. Ephesians 1:23

Proverbs 14:31 - 31 He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.

bluidkiti 06-06-2014 08:51 AM

June 6

that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19

Together, we are his house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself Ephesians 2:20

Matthew 18:3 - 3 And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

BW1 06-06-2014 02:44 PM

Thou, O Lord, remainest forever; thy throne from generation to generation. Lamentations 5: 19

bluidkiti 06-07-2014 10:41 AM

June 7

Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. For a thousand years in Your sight Are like yesterday when it is past, And like a watch in the night. Psalm 90:2,4

...so it is with Christ's body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other. Romans 12:5

Acts 10:34-35 - 34 Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right."

BW1 06-07-2014 02:25 PM

He has sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and
release

[This was in my journal but I must have been called away and did not finish and therefore I would be very appreciative & am hoping someone can help me find where I had gotten this -- especially because of the personal notes I had attached to it]

bluidkiti 06-08-2014 08:45 AM

June 8

The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills. To the Chief Musician. With my stringed instruments. Habakkuk 3:19

There are different kinds of service, but we serve the same Lord. 1 Corinthians 12:5

John 14:23 - 23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."

BW1 06-08-2014 11:48 AM

The heavens tell of the glory of God.
The skies display his marvelous craftsmanship.
~Psalm 19:1

bluidkiti 06-09-2014 10:48 AM

June 9

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it. Matthew 7:13-14

Let the wise listen to these proverbs and become even wiser. Let those with understanding receive guidance Proverbs 1:5

Acts 1:8 - 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

dwmoeller 06-09-2014 11:18 AM

You make me glad by your deeds, O Lord, I sing for joy at the works of your hands. = Psalm 92:4

Thought: A happy heart makes joyful song.

bluidkiti 06-10-2014 02:54 PM

June 10

Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:13

Instruct the wise, and they will be even wiser. Teach the righteous, and they will learn even more. Proverbs 9:9

Psalm 66:5 - 5 Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles he performs for people!

dwmoeller 06-11-2014 10:43 AM

The righteous and the wise and what they do are in God's hands. - Ecclesiastes 9:1

Thought: You're in the best hands with God.

bluidkiti 06-11-2014 02:49 PM

June 11

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalm 46:10

Without wise leadership, a nation falls; there is safety in having many advisers. Proverbs 11:14

Psalm 119:143 - 143 As pressure and stress bear down on me, I find joy in your commands.

bluidkiti 06-12-2014 10:06 AM

June 12

The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge. Psalm 19:1-2

Fools think their own way is right, but the wise listen to others. Proverbs 12:15

BW1 06-12-2014 02:50 PM

Dear friends, be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry, ~ James 1:19

MajestyJo 06-13-2014 01:00 AM

Mark 1:35-39
Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed. Simon and his companions went to look for him, and when they found him, they exclaimed: "Everyone is looking for you!" Jesus replied, "Let us go somewhere else--to the nearby villages--so I can preach there also. That is why I have come." So he traveled throughout Galilee, preaching in their synagogues and driving out demons.

From Bible Study Tools

Pay it forward!

dwmoeller 06-13-2014 09:20 AM

Jesus said to them, "It is I; don't be afraid. - John 6:20

Thought: When life's storms rage, Jesus will calm your fears.

bluidkiti 06-13-2014 01:18 PM

June 13

If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!” Luke 11:13

Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisers bring success. Proverbs 15:22

Jeremiah 29:11 - 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Colossians 3:23 — Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters...

bluidkiti 06-14-2014 10:24 AM

June 14

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, Philippians 3:20

Get all the advice and instruction you can, so you will be wise the rest of your life. Proverbs 19:20

Psalm 20:1 - 1 In times of trouble, may the Lord answer your cry. May the name of the God of Jacob keep you safe from all harm.

BW1 06-15-2014 11:07 AM

".... The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." ~ 1 Samuel 16:7 NIV

bluidkiti 06-15-2014 11:44 AM

June 15

The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice, And he who begets a wise child will delight in him. Proverbs 23:24

Plans succeed through good counsel; don't go to war without wise advice. Proverbs 20:18

Matthew 6:34 - 34 "So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today."

bluidkiti 06-16-2014 01:23 PM

June 16

As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him; Psalm 103:13

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you. Deuteronomy 31:6

Psalm 27:1 - 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?

BW1 06-16-2014 03:13 PM

The entirety of Your Word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. ~ Psalm 119:160

BW1 06-17-2014 09:42 AM

Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty and fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. ~ James 1:12

bluidkiti 06-17-2014 10:01 AM

June 17

Sing to God, sing praises to His name; Extol Him who rides on the clouds, By His name YAH, And rejoice before Him. A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows, Is God in His holy habitation. Psalm 68:4-5

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. Psalm 103:2-3

Hebrews 10:33 - 33 Sometimes you were exposed to public ridicule and were beaten, and sometimes you helped others who were suffering the same things.

dwmoeller 06-18-2014 09:54 AM

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. - Proverbs 16:24

Thought: Life's three most helpful words: "I forgive you."

bluidkiti 06-18-2014 03:16 PM

June 18

Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. Ephesians 6:4

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

1 Peter 3:8 - 3 Finally, all of you should be of one mind. Sympathize with each other. Love each other as brothers and sisters. Be tenderhearted, and keep a humble attitude.

BW1 06-18-2014 07:53 PM

Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then i said, "Here I am! Send me." ~ Isaiah 6:8

bluidkiti 06-19-2014 12:48 PM

June 19

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, Ephesians 5:25-26

So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up. Galatians 6:9

Romans 12:15 - 15 Be happy with those who are happy, and weep with those who weep.

James 4:10 — Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

bluidkiti 06-20-2014 12:30 PM

June 20

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Mark 8:36

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6

Hebrews 2:18 - 18 Since he himself has gone through suffering and testing, he is able to help us when we are being tested.

bluidkiti 06-21-2014 01:01 PM

June 21

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6

Lamentations 3:32-33 - 32 Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion because of the greatness of his unfailing love. 33 For he does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow.

BW1 06-21-2014 01:24 PM

For every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush. ~ Luke 6:44

dwmoeller 06-21-2014 01:42 PM

God is my refuge and strength. Psalm 46:10

bluidkiti 06-22-2014 08:55 AM

June 22

The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore. Psalm 121:7-8

God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. 1 John 4:9

Matthew 5:9 - 9 God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God.

BW1 06-22-2014 02:54 PM

Dear brothers and sisters...we are thankful that your faith is flourishing and you are all growing in love for each other. ~ 2 Thessalonians 1:3 NLT